Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When he killed Martinez, he was saying "I don't want it"...he was referring to the "crown". He didn't want leadership, and I don't think he was willing to accept it again until that final obstacle made him realize that he simply can't run off.
nah, we all know the real reason he killed martinez is cause it was only a matter of time before he walked into the rv and caught his b*tch pu$$y twerkin on martinez's golf club. I know I wasn't the only one thinkin it. you see the way she was jockin him at lunch...talkin about it's the safest she's felt since shyt hit the fan...governor sittin back like :aicmon:....come on now. b*tch gave up the ass with her sister and daughter sleepin in the same bed. you know she a ho. the governor had to put an end to that.

but next week, I see a couple major characters dying off. herschel would the my first guess. just hope it officially ends the prison stay. tired of the same boring ass scenery. wanna see these muthafukkers on the run again.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nah, we all know the real reason he killed martinez is cause it was only a matter of time before he walked into the rv and caught his b*tch pu$$y twerkin on martinez's golf club. I know I wasn't the only one thinkin it. you see the way she was jockin him at lunch...talkin about it's the safest she's felt since shyt hit the fan...governor sittin back like :aicmon:....come on now. b*tch gave up the ass with her sister and daughter sleepin in the same bed. you know she a ho. the governor had to put an end to that.

but next week, I see a couple major characters dying off. herschel would the my first guess. just hope it officially ends the prison stay. tired of the same boring ass scenery. wanna see these muthafukkers on the run again.

He killed Martinez because he was the only one left that knew the Gov went batshyt crazy and murdered all his people. I doubt that it will matter anyway because Gov will end up doing some more evil crazy sh*t around the new group :pachaha: He also killed Martinez because that silly ass nikka was tryna pull rank like he wasn't the Governor's b*tch a few weeks ago. Silly nikka....fall back :aicmon:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Naw I think he killed Martinez because dude was constantly egging him on about Woodbury....Gov knew it was just a matter of time before Martinez's big mouth exposed who he really is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show pulled a nice swerve on the redemption of the Governor story that seemed to be getting set up with last week's episode and as much as I didn't really enjoy Live Bait all that much, I really liked Dead Weight even though they should have just done all of this Governor stuff in one episode instead of two.
The instances that showed The Governor was still the same disturbed lunatic who killed the innocent folks of Woodbury and kept heads in a fish tank were illustrated in this episode. I knew things were going to go bad for Martinez very quickly once Lilly told Martinez that being in his camp was the safest she has felt since the zombie apocalypse started. The look on the Governor's face foretold everything that was going to happen. Still was messed up how Martinez went out though, he was actually starting to warm up to the Governor again.
And shanking Victor from Dollhouse in the back was cold blooded but understandable. Dude was too much of a white hat to fall in line with the Governor and the way we got a return to The Governor's serial killer tendencies to need a trophy by him keeping the guy's zombified corpse chained up in that lake just like he used to do with the heads of people he killed back in Woodbury was a nice touch.
I was shocked that Acevedo from Oz ended up being such a p*ssy that he fell in line so easily with the dude who murdered his brother.
Despite basically returning us to the exact same spot we were in last season: The Governor wants to take the prison, kill Michonne and he has a group of idiot followers he has ginned up to do his bidding, I liked the journey and have gotten back to being interested in The Governor again.
Plus the crazy b*stard has a tank! There are going to be so many dead Red Shirts in that prison when The Governor attacks. I am just curious which main cast members are going to die.
I am laying odds on Herschel and Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale.

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i think the governor is going to run into carole and use her to force them to open the gate

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gov gonna have a lake of zombies. :wow:

Imagine walking up and seeing about a hundred in the water reaching up. :damn:

:dead: at the lazy ass writers recycling storylines. :smh:

nah, the writers been anything but lazy this season. governor keeping trophies is just who apart of his character. dude did a complete hostile takeover in a few days, i'd want to keep a remembrance of it as well :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
nah, the writers been anything but lazy this season. governor keeping trophies is just who apart of his character. dude did a complete hostile takeover in a few days, i'd want to keep a remembrance of it as well :manny:

He's gonna go to war with Rick...... over the prison..... again. :comeon:

It has nothing to do with the lake.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i think the governor is going to run into carole and use her to force them to open the gate
I doubt it, it will be much easier plot wise to just have him grab Michonne and Herschel than to have to go through the process of having him meet Carol, realize who she is and where she is from and then use her against Rick. They already have way too much to get to that will barely fit into next week's hour as it stands.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's gonna go to war with Rick...... over the prison..... again. :comeon:

It has nothing to do with the lake.
:manny: you were talking about the zombie in the water.

im glad they pulled off the war last season because the previous show runner how no idea what the hell he was doing. the way it's going now holds true to the comics as well, gov attacked twice

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the governor doesnt know what look carol looks like. and carol also doesnt know what the governor looks like. i think carol when turn up at whatever group sent out the radio signal. then the present survivors will run into them after they leave the prison.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Rick and Gov will have to share the crown because I believe there is a third party involved
3rd party? Share the crown? There is no damn third party out and none of the people would share a damn thing. The Gov is back and you know he has hostages , there is no peace coming plus lost of people going to die next week, the person who did the killing at the camp and cut those people heads of is a lone solider who was part of that camp. He did stuff that was personal so no body would feel anything for the people he killed. Next week the Gov will do damage I'm hoping he does the comic book version and almost everyone dies.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
yall are picky as hell. What yall see in the previews will not be all there is to the episode.