Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my theory, but spoilers from the book

in the comics, there's a group called the hunters. they hunt other groups and they're
cannibals :demonic:
the zombie caught in a bear trap outside the prison is the biggest sign.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
As I said before. Michonne left those corpses there. See how nervous he got when he saw them, he knows she was hunting him. He doesn't shoot her so maybe they come to a compromise.
It was not her, when the Gov is the house, he says that the guy they killed was the father and the people outside were his kids, when they return to that camp that one of the brothers wanted to raid, you saw that it was shot up, there is another team or smaller group out there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Last episode was full of :duck:

So Martinez gets killed a day after the Governor arrives at the camp but nobody suspects any foul play in his death :duck:

If that wasn't bad enough, the Governor kills one of the brothers before going to the other and saying "i took your bro out :manny: come work for me" :duck::duck:

What kinda BS is that? The show's writers think we're kindergarden infants to believe this nonsense? Probably the least realistic episode of all time :camby:

I'm sayin. Alvarez from oz should have marked the governor just for wacking his brother and basically telling him to deal with it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i am going with Beth, Judith, Hershel Maggie and Glen, plus the cannon fodder on both sides, the rest of the prison team who don't have speaking parts.
I don't see this show killing a newborn baby so I think Judith is safe; Beth might be in danger but I think Maggie and Glen are safe for awhile at least.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
As I said before. Michonne left those corpses there. See how nervous he got when he saw them, he knows she was hunting him. He doesn't shoot her so maybe they come to a compromise.
The guy in the cabin killed those guys. With the head sliced off so cleanly it does look like her work at first. Why would Michonne merk randoms and put those signs around them? The reason he looked so nervous is because those signs applied to him. He is a liar, murderer and rapist.

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:ohhh: it seems the gov is going to grab michonne and hersh to get his crew to take out the prison crew