Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My complaint was that I don't like mid season breaks. You jumped up and said that it was a "frivolous reason to bytch".

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My complaint was that I don't like mid season breaks. You jumped up and said that it was a "frivolous reason to bytch".

nobody likes mid season breaks, friend. the breaking bad mid season break was crucial.

but they need time to finish off the rest of the season. the way i see it, the faster we rush them, the shyttier the CGI graphics. plus, december and january arent good months for ratings, there's money to be made here. :ld:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This episode was trash. What was the point of having two episodes showing the same thing. Oh word, the Governor is off his rocker and cannot not be a psychopath? Thanks, I was unsure. They should have condensed this and last week's episode into one and gotten on with the show. I will also not let it slide that this new group of people just saw their entire leadership murdered and some new guy rise to the top of the ranks with little to no resistance.

Was the Moppleganger's sister introduced as a lesbian? She needs to shut the fukk up with her lack of arms knowledge. How the fukk are M4's not field weapons? Again, shut your ankle twisting on flat ground, shytty tag playing, unable to pull a walker off your baby sister ass the fukk up.

How does ol boy still have fuel for that tank? Let alone ammunition and all the materials for proper maintenance? Wouldn't that walker in the water be bloated ala the one in the well on Herschal's farm? Will the Governor have enough chains to add to the collection?

Nikka thank you!! That group clearly a bunch of simple nikkas, cause not one of them nikkas be like where the body at? And Alvarez all accepting of the nikka killing his brother?:childplease: GTFOH with that bullshyt. Ol boy was soft, but was still a good dude. While the governor is straight :demonic:

Why did they conveniently have a pit of walkers so ol'boy could be eaten by them? :lupe:And so close to camp too.

The Governor's girl needs to die immediately (preferably torn to pieces by walkers), she reminds me too much of Rick's wife. Someone in casting clearly likes dark haired skinny bytches. Why all them bytches look exactly the same though?:dwillhuh: There is this other bytch in the camp that looks exactly like the lesbian sister. Wtf?

This soap opera shyt is getting boring to me brehs. I hope Michonne kills the Governor's "new" daughter too. :troll:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka thank you!! That group clearly a bunch of simple nikkas, cause not one of them nikkas be like where the body at? And Alvarez all accepting of the nikka killing his brother?:childplease: GTFOH with that bullshyt. Ol boy was soft, but was still a good dude. While the governor is straight :demonic:
calling him alvarez :dead:

but nah, i think they were trying to make a point that the governor has a good eye for spotting who he can or cannot bully. for example, he saw weakness in martinez when he offered to share leadership.

as for the group not noticing something strange about several of their leaders dying soon as gov appeared. good point. they could go into that but i have a feeling most of you would consider it filler episodes, so whats the point?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
fukk all This hating on the midseason break.

Thanks to This break we can watch all the NFL playoffs and Superbowl with No scheduling conflictions

Maybe If you're a little fruitcake and don't watch football I can see your dillema. But as for the men on This forum, thank u amc for not making us miss your show or football

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
:dwillhuh:i'm confused, what happened to the Gov leaving the camp with all the bytches? Did he decide to come back after the zombies were stuck in the road?:lupe:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode was full of :duck:

So Martinez gets killed a day after the Governor arrives at the camp but nobody suspects any foul play in his death :duck:

If that wasn't bad enough, the Governor kills one of the brothers before going to the other and saying "i took your bro out :manny: come work for me" :duck::duck:

What kinda BS is that? The show's writers think we're kindergarden infants to believe this nonsense? Probably the least realistic episode of all time :camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
As I said before. Michonne left those corpses there. See how nervous he got when he saw them, he knows she was hunting him. He doesn't shoot her so maybe they come to a compromise.