Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The prison is boring.... I hope the governor blows that shyt to pieces. And hopefully he takes most of the main characters with it and we get some new people. Everybody except Daryl, Carl and Rick can die.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Rick and Gov will have to share the crown because I believe there is a third party involved

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prison is boring.... I hope the governor blows that shyt to pieces. And hopefully he takes most of the main characters with it and we get some new people. Everybody except Daryl, Carl and Rick can die.

Acting like Hershel Walker wasn't puttin' in work. :nonikkas:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
in the sneak preview during his speech the gov said they will realize there people are gone, he must have either killed or kidnapped hershel and michonne

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn not to rain on anyones parade but are yall happy with this episode? i thought they were gonna go in a diff direction with the governor and here we are once again back to last year. its like im watching the same season over and over. im sick of the governor trying to go to war with fukkin ricks gang. lets do something else. jesus wtf.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This episode was a lil :whew:

I mean, it is basically Woodberry vs. The Prison part 2. Governor always trying to take other peoples shyt instead of link up and create allies.

But the old Governor is back. I can't imagine everyone in that camp being cool with just taking out the prison. I was just starting to like Brian... lol

That tank though :whew:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
another :banderas: episode

i was a bit confused when the Gov and the bytches left and got to the zombie quicksand thing, then they went back to the camp after? what was the point of leaving in the first place??

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Guess I was completely wrong about him being outside the prison. I thought he was going to drop his new family off there. Guess not...:russ:

TBF, I had no idea that they would essentially spin his whole arc around on its head (again) and turn him evil again so soon.

another :banderas: episode

i was a bit confused when the Gov and the bytches left and got to the zombie quicksand thing, then they went back to the camp after? what was the point of leaving in the first place??

He saw that everything was going to shyt. Whether it was that he saw how soft Pete was, or whether he saw how vicious Alvarez was, or a mixture of both.....he understood at that moment that as things were, his new family wasn't safe at the camp. I think that at that time, he truly was trying to be "a good man".

Regardless of what he later said, I think that he disagreed with Alvarez (Yo, can someone tell me this dudes name? I'ma continue to call him by his OZ character until I learn it. :laugh:) killing that guy.

When he killed Martinez, he was saying "I don't want it"...he was referring to the "crown". He didn't want leadership, and I don't think he was willing to accept it again until that final obstacle made him realize that he simply can't run off.

Him trying to leave was his final attempt to try and make good. I think that when he saw that quick sand pit....that really sent a message to him...it's a cold world out there...you wanna survive, you have to fight not flee.

He tried....:yeshrug: But he is ultimately a bad man.

The weak are meat, and the strong do eat.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Finally get to see Rick explain what happened with Carol to Darryl next week :lupe:

And then shyt goes down :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what did martinez say to make gov snap? that was probably one of my top 5 episodes :banderas: