All Star
Daps
So basically the gov went on "facebook" and looked at someone's wall
pLKyQcu.png
and catfished this family he just met :ohhh:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
So the Governor's got himself another naive bytch, found a new walker aquarium, rebuilt his army, and is planning on raging war against the prison. Basically the show is back to exactly where it was a season and a half ago and everything that happened between then and now was for nothing :russ:

Struggle story development but at least that war that was falsely advertised last season is finally gonna happen :obama:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it wrong for me to root for the Governor to win the Battle for the Prison? He's obviously a better leader than Rick and I'm getting tired of the drama with the old crowd :heh:.

I kept thinking Gov's gf is Maggie cause she such much look like her.

Well Martinez clearly is just too stupid to live . After seeing the governor mow down his own people, Martinez decides it's a good idea to trust him and turn his back on him. Yup too stupid to live.......:what:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it wrong for me to root for the Governor to win the Battle for the Prison? He's obviously a better leader than Rick and I'm getting tired of the drama with the old crowd :heh:.

I kept thinking Gov's gf is Maggie cause she such much look like her.

Well Martinez clearly is just too stupid to live . After seeing the governor mow down his own people, Martinez decides it's a good idea to trust him and turn his back on him. Yup too stupid to live.......:what:

Rick has never had his own people bail on him. :mjpls: