Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The episode was pretty good. I am not going to lie, I thought the governor was going to snap and murk the whole family and take their weapons. Be all :demonic:, there was alot of tension in this episode.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That last episode was one of the best episodes of this show. Still not a fan of those songs being played during the show, I don't know its just...not needed.

I care about the Governor more than any of the other characters at the prison now. I didn't miss any of those folks at the prison while watching this episode.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
such a dope episode and change of pace for this show.. i was dreading the governors return but now i like it. :obama:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
5eAtEdL.gif

:dead:

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ep was aight...i hate when they stop the progress of the story to focus on certain individuals tho...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Govener was looking like solid snake before the shave

That's all i kept thinking to myself every time i seen homie on screen.

This episode was dope...it really humanized the gov and made me root for him a bit while he was doing his thing with the fam. He's still a fukk boy though...but that was a hell of an episode on some character driven shyt.

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
i haven't watched the episode again yet, but I definitely feel like I should...

I didn't enjoy the episode as much as I should have, maybe because I kept waiting for the governor to kill them and go heel again, but it never happened... which was shocking because there's NO WAY he could be good...

but now after thinking it over, and hearing some of the theories, maybe it's not so far fetched.

maybe he's either going to warn rick and the gang about Martinez's new vicious group that maybe want the jail? or maybe he's bringing the two girls and their daughter to stay there because they'll be safe?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe he's either going to warn rick and the gang about Martinez's new vicious group that maybe want the jail? or maybe he's bringing the two girls and their daughter to stay there because they'll be safe?

i think the hunters are the main threat. if you're unfamiliar with the comics, i'll just say they're a group of survivors in the woods