Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The prison...The Governor...Now I'm reading about the Hunters...

I don't know if that's spoiling shyt, but it got me thinking about them being the main threat and not the Governor....Sounds important..

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The prison...The Governor...Now I'm reading about the Hunters...

I don't know if that's spoiling shyt, but it got me thinking about them being the main threat and not the Governor....Sounds important..

The Governor face turn completely threw me off. I never saw them going that way, and I was getting frustrated because they had him doing shyt the Evil Governor would NEVER do so it wasn't making any sense to me.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What is going on with this show?

I've seen 30 Days Without an Accident and totally toned out the show after that weak season opener. I basically expected more "soap opera + zombies." I missed every ep. (Infected and Isolation [I'm surprised I only missed two eps]) until Indifference; to see more "Rick, there are no rules, we gotta kill, kill, kill" :dry: they still developing that stale philosophy?

I actually think the "sickness" plot is pretty good & they even introduced the whole "D (I don't know his name in the show) is an alcoholic" thing, but, I'm sure they aren't gonna really develop dude's character.

Rick :dry: is still on that "BUT, IM A COP."

I've always been on the side of; you can't kill your way out of every problem. But, I'm tired of this narrative of "We need to do things like before." The show did a great job of showing how much of a daze we live in, today, because, when it's stanched away, we won't know what to do with ourselves. But, let's move on.

There's other elements of the human experience after tech we can explore.

Now, on this ep:

Meet a stranger and tell him your life story, brehs :laugh:. How many times are we gonna go thru that?

And now the Gov' is a humanitarian? He's taking them on the road, now? :laugh: "You're stuck with us"?

The opening wasn't supposed to show how dejected and mad he really is?

What is going on TWD fans? :laugh: I'm lost

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ayo Obarth is dapping, Obarth is coming :damn:
omar-o.gif

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ep was aight...i hate when they stop the progress of the story to focus on certain individuals tho...
I actually like it. I wish this show had a little bit more of a focus on origins. What peoples road to where they are now in the group was. The whole idea floated back when about how Darabont had an idea to do a whole ep that focused on the military dude in the tank from S1 sounded dope to me.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Where my nikka @obarth though? :noah:We waiting breh.
o0qv.png
I was too busy watching the Knicks game, breh. I don't know why though, we don't have anybody on the squad with handles like The Governor:wow: The Guv was on those streets crossing zombies up making them look like slightly less athletic versions of Paul Pierce. He looked more like The Professor than The Governor. You know those bama zombies saw this dude with the eye patch thinking "This white boy ain't doing shyt against us with no depth perception":rudy: Dude crossed that fukk nikka up and zombie dude had no other option but to fall down and act like he pulled his hamstring while the guv took it to the hole for the easy layup. The Guv was hustling those zombies like Woody Harrelson in his prime. The Governor has a 40-inch vertical, doe:shaq:All praise aside, who does he think he is tryna convince people he's a pirate?:dwillhuh: I saw Captain Phillips and The Governor wasn't in it. Just cause you can get busy on the court doesn't make you an honorary Somalian, my dude
qfp6.png
Something tells me he was just tryna get in that little girl's good graces to make it easier to get in her mom's guts. Not with that beard
olo0.png
The Guv took No Shave November way too damn far. That's why that family sent you on those GTA struggle missions. Every GTA starts with a bum ass nikka doing boring jobs to get used to the controls. Guv's first mission was putting an old man in a bed:skip:Then he had to go find a backgammon board. He only got bronze for that mission cause no little kid nowadays is playing fukking backgammon
55uo.png
They could've given my dude Michael's bullet time special ability to make that old folks home mission a little easier, doe. We gon act like D'Angelo's drunk ass isn't a better chess teacher than the Guv?
nnht.png
I can't believe dude let himself get trapped by that single mother before she even gave up the p*ssy. After all those missions all you got was some cold SpaghettiOs and a paper bag that most likely had some mayonnaise sandwiches in it. And you're gonna let this bytch tell you "You're stuck with us?":why: What happened to the Governor that use to break down the toughest 2-3 defenses with Shammgod handles? You getting shut down by triple teams now?:to:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
@obarth did it again :blessed:

lmao @ "What happened to the Governor that use to break down the toughest 2-3 defenses with Shammgod handles? You getting shut down by triple teams now?"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I
o0qv.png
All praise aside, who does he think he is tryna convince people he's a pirate?:dwillhuh: I saw Captain Phillips and The Governor wasn't in it. Just cause you can get busy on the court doesn't make you an honorary Somalian, my dude
qfp6.png
:dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
o0qv.png
I was too busy watching the Knicks game, breh. I don't know why though, we don't have anybody on the squad with handles like The Governor:wow: The Guv was on those streets crossing zombies up making them look like slightly less athletic versions of Paul Pierce. He looked more like The Professor than The Governor. You know those bama zombies saw this dude with the eye patch thinking "This white boy ain't doing shyt against us with no depth perception":rudy: Dude crossed that fukk nikka up and zombie dude had no other option but to fall down and act like he pulled his hamstring while the guv took it to the hole for the easy layup. The Guv was hustling those zombies like Woody Harrelson in his prime. The Governor has a 40-inch vertical, doe:shaq:All praise aside, who does he think he is tryna convince people he's a pirate?:dwillhuh: I saw Captain Phillips and The Governor wasn't in it. Just cause you can get busy on the court doesn't make you an honorary Somalian, my dude
qfp6.png
Something tells me he was just tryna get in that little girl's good graces to make it easier to get in her mom's guts. Not with that beard
olo0.png
The Guv took No Shave November way too damn far. That's why that family sent you on those GTA struggle missions. Every GTA starts with a bum ass nikka doing boring jobs to get used to the controls. Guv's first mission was putting an old man in a bed:skip:Then he had to go find a backgammon board. He only got bronze for that mission cause no little kid nowadays is playing fukking backgammon
55uo.png
They could've given my dude Michael's bullet time special ability to make that old folks home mission a little easier, doe. We gon act like D'Angelo's drunk ass isn't a better chess teacher than the Guv?
nnht.png
I can't believe dude let himself get trapped by that single mother before she even gave up the p*ssy. After all those missions all you got was some cold SpaghettiOs and a paper bag that most likely had some mayonnaise sandwiches in it. And you're gonna let this bytch tell you "You're stuck with us?":why: What happened to the Governor that use to break down the toughest 2-3 defenses with Shammgod handles? You getting shut down by triple teams now?:to:
Deceased