o0qv.png

:russ::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol did they leave that nikka?

yeah,...fukk chu mean,...did they leave him....

I would have smoked that bytchmade fool when that zombie rolled up on his goofass, and he ain't do shyt.
motherfukker going through a thang,..like he is the victim...
fukk outta here, with that sympathy seeker ass bullshyt, gubna...

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Awww shyt. Right there in the van? With yo seed there? Freaky ass white women!

you do know white people were all about that incest life in similar conditions with their own family members, right?

to them,..that was all legal.
watch not one outcry, of incest.
when that is exactly what it was.
when gubna shagged ol girl with other people she was related to in the room.
there are more than one form of incest, breh.

art barr

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
it really sucks that after i rep someone i have to rep 40 more people before i can rep that person again

@obarth deserves some more green but i cant think of 40 other rep worthy people to feed before getting back to him :bryan:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Very interesting theory, but if they really want to do a face turn for the Governor, having him basically shoot like 10 people at the end of season 3 makes no sense in hindsight.

Different showrunner breh :manny:

Yeah, it was actually kinda annoying that they casted someone that looks so similar to Maggie. I mean, obviously it happens, but you would think that someone in production would :whoa: and maybe try to switch her looks up a bit.

I pretty much feel the same way. For a second, I thought this episode was going to end with that scene with him outside the prison...except this time it would scan back and we would see his new family with him. Maybe we still will get that. Either way, it doesn't seem like Gov is interested in attacking the prison anymore.

Maybe Martinez is going to plan on attacking the prison, and the Governor goes there to warn Rick about their plan. Maybe that's why he's outside.

I think that scene at the end where he's outside the prison will happen in this upcoming ep. I think the next ep will be about him deciding whether or not to go back to his ruthless dictorial old ways. I still think he's gonna wipe out Martinez's crew out of necessity and once he arrives at the prison will be conflicted to possibly attack it upon seeing Rick from a far, for revenge, but knows it's a safe place for his new family and decides not to(showing that he's a changed man), sends them there but doesn't go himself.