Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i
Yeah it was and I was sick of seeing those shots of him just moping around with that same old " emo govenor" look on his face...

Like this shyt right here:

twd_governor_season_4.jpg

:camby:

looked real in the promos, could last night you could see all the cgi :scusthov:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
We finally found his illegitmate child in Lilly(:mjpls: more like Maggie sr), guess them trips away from the farm weren't just for drinks :myman:

I think we now know which parent Maggie got most of her looks from :pachaha:.

Yeah, it was actually kinda annoying that they casted someone that looks so similar to Maggie. I mean, obviously it happens, but you would think that someone in production would :whoa: and maybe try to switch her looks up a bit.

The more I think about it, the more I dont think that The Governor is going to go to the prison guns blazing and try and tear it down, I think he's gonna try and drop his people off there as he believes it's a safe place for them to stay, then dissapear as he knows he wont be allowed inside and if they're seen with him, they wont be allowed inside. He'll probably meet Michonne on the way back and accept death, threw his old daughter into the bushes when he burnt that pic :dead: so I doubt he'll want revenge.

I pretty much feel the same way. For a second, I thought this episode was going to end with that scene with him outside the prison...except this time it would scan back and we would see his new family with him. Maybe we still will get that. Either way, it doesn't seem like Gov is interested in attacking the prison anymore.

I do think that he's gonna wipeout Martinez's people though, as they're a threat to his and Rick's group, you see them raiding camps in the preview, he doesn't want anything bad happening to that little girl. Could even be the "push" that causes his group to go on without him.

Maybe Martinez is going to plan on attacking the prison, and the Governor goes there to warn Rick about their plan. Maybe that's why he's outside.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that was Rick who went into that nursing home to retrieve those oxygen tanks, he would had smashed all those zombies to pieces:rudy: The Gov'nor just passing and closing the door on them, showed that deep down in his psychotic self, there's a heart:ld: And, his bond with this little girl, will fill the void of Michonne putting a sword in his zombie's daughter mouth:skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually that specific fire was real... the others within Woodbury were not.
are you sure? it looks A LOT like cgi as the camera pans around. im actually certain at least some of the fire is cgi graphics and they did not burn that building. the smoke is definitely 100% cgi and it looks shyttier than the LOST smoke monster.