Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you sure? it looks A LOT like cgi as the camera pans around. im actually certain at least some of the fire is cgi graphics and they did not burn that building. the smoke is definitely 100% cgi and it looks shyttier than the LOST smoke monster.

Yeah, they mentioned it on The Talking Dead. That structure was actually burned down but the rest of the fire within Woodbury was CGI since that's actually a town (Senoia, GA).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:what: dude i don't mean to be offensive but r u fukkin retarded? the governors story is not in current time with rick and them. it's his journey since the massacre better known as THE fukkING PAST
calm down. So then why did you bring up her not hunting him anymore, when, if this is the past, that means she was hunting him during this time. :snoop:

I'm the retard here. right.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was comparing lilly from the show to Lilly from the game you dingleberry
why not compare her to lilly from the comics? :what:

i didn't even notice her name was lilly, that wraps up the story line nicely :ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I kind of agree but Governor Plissken/ Dalton from RoadHouse was raw the last 5 minutes of the episode.
my mind was blown several times by the stupidity this episode. that family got along fine for what, months or years without the governor there, now all of a sudden they need his help to put gramps to bed? they have been warm and cozy for this time and they decide the place is horrible and would rather be running from zombies through the street with a small child instead. they ask the governor to go get an oxygen bottle and risk his life for a guy whose going to die in 2 or 3 days anyway, couldnt that able bodied police chick have done that instead? why even do it at all. heres an idea, if you dont want your child to see her grandpa die, how about closing the door you dipshyts.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I kind of agree but Governor Plissken/ Dalton from RoadHouse was raw the last 5 minutes of the episode.
I agree that it was pretty contrived that the 3 girls would leave so suddenly. Didn't they just say that they had enough food to last them for YEARS? Why the hell would they even consider packing their bags?

Of course, I suppose that you could argue that they are so naive to how the world is now, that they weren't able to make a proper risk assessment. I mean, these bytches didn't even know to shoot the zombies in the head, let alone that everyone comes back. Dumb sheltered hoes....:pachaha: