Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dope ass episode. Gov was bussing zombie heads and actually made me like the big guy more.

I still can't see a face turn for him though. Not after what Michonne did. He love the kids tho :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is the first episode of this season that I didn't completely love. It was well written, well directed and even well acted but I realized that I don't care about the Governor anymore. I would have been perfectly fine with him dying last season and never having to see or mention him ever again.
I am optimistic about next week's episode just because it looks to be a bit more action packed with the inclusion of Martinez and his new crew but I am totally over the Governor as a character.

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
i like how they added the 3 books bout the Gov into his storyline, those books are great reads

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks like Hershel wasn't such a family man after all :mjpls:

We finally found his illegitmate child in Lilly(:mjpls: more like Maggie sr), guess them trips away from the farm weren't just for drinks :myman:

I think we now know which parent Maggie got most of her looks from :pachaha:.

Dem Pawgs though :whew:, Big Boss :eat:.

The more I think about it, the more I dont think that The Governor is going to go to the prison guns blazing and try and tear it down, I think he's gonna try and drop his people off there as he believes it's a safe place for them to stay, then dissapear as he knows he wont be allowed inside and if they're seen with him, they wont be allowed inside. He'll probably meet Michonne on the way back and accept death, threw his old daughter into the bushes when he burnt that pic :dead: so I doubt he'll want revenge.

I do think that he's gonna wipeout Martinez's people though, as they're a threat to his and Rick's group, you see them raiding camps in the preview, he doesn't want anything bad happening to that little girl. Could even be the "push" that causes his group to go on without him.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Looks like Hershel wasn't such a family man after all :mjpls:

We finally found his illegitmate child in Lilly(:mjpls: more like Maggie sr), guess them trips away from the farm weren't just for drinks :myman:

I think we now know which parent Maggie got most of her looks from :pachaha:.

Dem Pawgs though :whew:, Big Boss :eat:.

The more I think about it, the more I dont think that The Governor is going to go to the prison guns blazing and try and tear it down, I think he's gonna try and drop his people off there as he believes it's a safe place for them to stay, then dissapear as he knows he wont be allowed inside and if they're seen with him, they wont be allowed inside. He'll probably meet Michonne on the way back and accept death, threw his old daughter into the bushes when he burnt that pic :dead: so I doubt he'll want revenge.

I do think that he's gonna wipeout Martinez's people though, as they're a threat to his and Rick's group, you see them raiding camps in the preview, he doesn't want anything bad happening to that little girl. Could even be the "push" that causes his group to go on without him.

Very interesting theory, but if they really want to do a face turn for the Governor, having him basically shoot like 10 people at the end of season 3 makes no sense in hindsight.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this episode made me emphasize and actually like The Governor :ehh:
2j2vsqf.jpg