Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
u didnt find it suspect that the bytch got kids smoke weed and dont even have cable?all kinds of red flags my nikka.

and u let this bytch send u to the store ?

so this bytch dont even have snacks in the crib for the kids.:dahell:

aint even finger pop the bytch yet and u already spending money smh

be a bad judge of character brehs
:deadrose:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Damn OP :mjcry: my sensitive ass would be hurt right now, listening to Drake albums and shyt

Also, "Amanda" "Lisa", these hoes white?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:why: WTF?

You can't resolve such a simple situation without thinking of murder? wtf is wrong with you? This is seriously fked up, you belong in a mental institution, dead srs.
I hang with nikkas that'll shoot your mother in the face :yeshrug:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Yall nikkas are funny lol

I don't give a rats ass about the bytch having other ppl, but I find it a serious problem that other ppl show up in the 10 min it took me to hit the store...my cousin got robbed and got his throat slit behind some of the same shyt, I ain't wit it

TL15

Veteran
Daps
"Tried to run game" :usure:

You drove over and smoked her out
Left BEFORE getting any p*ssy :francis:
Sat at the locked door like a puppy with her cookies after you sent text after text and called her:snoop:
Then waited until you heard a nikka voice :mjlol: before you left
Admitted that you were :sadcam: on the ride home alone

Texted her "u know that's fukked up rite" while she's already high and getting her back blown out by another nikka

:ufdup:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
29njssk.jpg

eug7kj.jpg

jzjgk4.jpg

2v3olzr.jpg

dll4is.jpg
Yeah, this ho is lying, and on top of that it looks like she's embarrassed that she's being called out. At least you didn't argue with her.
Honestly you lost for even engaging this slut with all this extra shyt, you know how it really went down and you just want her to admit it. Well as you can see she never was :upsetfavre:.

Instead of inquiring from the start about her lying and having a nikka over, you shoulda just texted he that the cookies were good :ehh:and kept it moving. The Indifference woulda helped you salvage some type of W from this situation. But you got your feelings hurt cause you got curbed and lied too. But homey you gotta realize thats just what these bum ass hoes do.
I dunno man, the chick deserved to be called out on that. That's some disrespectful shyt. I'm not the one to give advice on situations like this because I get heated quick when females disrespect, but I think OP handled it well. Why let someone get away with disrespecting you like that?
OP heard the TV on and thought it was a nikka :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Not going to lie, at first I thought the same thing.

These broads are so adept at lying that it be making you question shyt you saw and experienced with ya own eyes.

Just reading that bytches text response had me thinking "well maybe mr.321 aint hear what he thought he heard or it couldve been the tv he heard"

So demonic brehs, #HOH
Hell yeah. But foreal the signs were there that OP shouldn't have been fukking with someone so trifling in the first place.

I don't know anybody in this story, but when a female starts narrating you KNOW she lying
agreed

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
so.... what you're saying is that you went over there for p*ssy (because you could've smoked by yourself) and she invited you over for the weed yet you left without getting the p*ssy and she tricked you into leaving BUT she still got to smoke the weed...

And thats not getting played to you :leostare:
chill:laff:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:

:whoa:Breh...:ufdup: you were supposed to have that information upfront by being up front about your intentions :snoop:Obviously she was using you for bait...or has a complicated situation. Leave her alone
but dont act salty about it since yall run in the same circles...i'd :mjlol: it off, clown her:pachaha: and keep it moving :manny:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
bytch, which is it :why:

And what type of nikka casually comes over to chill with a bytch in her pjs.. what are these simps you females have :why:

:what: Who you callin bytch? I'm givin homeboy my female perspective and being honest; tryin to help him understand this girl.

What don't you understand about what I said? :usure:

Maybe you will understand if I put it in a list? :dwillhuh:

These guys are allowed to see me in my pj's

-someone I been fukkin for a while
-boyfriend
-friend
-someone I have no interest in fukking

:pachaha:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:what: Who you callin bytch? I'm givin homeboy my female perspective and being honest; tryin to help him understand this girl.

What don't you understand about what I said? :usure:

Maybe you will understand if I put it in a list? :dwillhuh:

These guys are allowed to see me in my pj's

-someone I been fukkin for a while
-boyfriend
-friend
-someone I have no interest in fukking

:pachaha:

so pretty much any dude can see you in ya pjs.
:manny: