FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:snoop:

No.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Of course I'm gonna fukk my boyfriend or a guy I fukked a bunch of times. We comfortable around each other so we tight. They can see me lookin my worst and we still gonna fukk. Don't need to impress them cuz I already got them.

some of it make sense but u still confusing a lil.

you said somebody you don't plan on fukkin can see you in ya pjs, then you said if its ya boyfriend, you still PLAN ON fukkIN HIM, he can see you in ya pjs. Also, you said somebody you wanna fukk can't see you in ya pjs.

I mean its all over the place.

if you wanna fukk somebody, they CANT see ya pjs....so if you in a relationship, you gone wanna fukk ya boyfriend at some point....so he can't see ya pjs cuz u wanna fukk him? But at first you said ya boyfriend can.

:noah: :noah: :noah:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
29njssk.jpg

eug7kj.jpg

jzjgk4.jpg

2v3olzr.jpg

dll4is.jpg
L taken right here. You came off looking pretty bad and she threw your ass to the
WwEbOBZ.png

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
some of it make sense but u still confusing a lil.

you said somebody you don't plan on fukkin can see you in ya pjs, then you said if its ya boyfriend, you still PLAN ON fukkIN HIM, he can see you in ya pjs. Also, you said somebody you wanna fukk can't see you in ya pjs.

I mean its all over the place.

if you wanna fukk somebody, they CANT see ya pjs....so if you in a relationship, you gone wanna fukk ya boyfriend at some point....so he can't see ya pjs cuz u wanna fukk him? But at first you said ya boyfriend can.

:noah: :noah: :noah:
:russ::russ::russ: You killin me!!!

The most basic way I can put it is:

Guys I'm trying to impress AREN'T allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. A guy I've never fukked before that I want to fukk)

Guys I'm not trying to impress ARE allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. a friend or a guy that I have no interest in fukking OR a guy that I have already impressed--->a boyfriend or guy I already fukked a bunch of times...as in I don't need to impress them cuz I already did and I got that shyt on lock cuz I know we gonna fukk again no matter what I wear or look like)

Hope that clears things up for you :pachaha:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
:russ::russ::russ: You killin me!!!

The most basic way I can put it is:

Guys I'm trying to impress AREN'T allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. A guy I've never fukked before that I want to fukk)

Guys I'm not trying to impress ARE allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. a friend or a guy that I have no interest in fukking OR a guy that I have already impressed--->a boyfriend or guy I already fukked a bunch of times...as in I don't need to impress them cuz I already did and I got that shyt on lock cuz I know we gonna fukk again no matter what I wear or look like)

Hope that clears things up for you :pachaha:
You would have to put me out the house, we chillin on some shyt and you have some pjs on the ass looking correct Ima cop a feel :yeshrug: Natural order in life. fukk I look like a attractive female hiting you with the friend zone but expecting yall to chill while she looking right :heh: bytch you better come to the door in a some old sweatpants and a scarf

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one

Man it really is magical how these single moms run the same damn story when they get caught up in their bullshyt. Hang with nobody but your kids....yeah right. That's when you hang up in her face.