Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never fukk with a weed chick...man they'll just use you for the stash and give no fukks. I left a stash at a chick house to see if she'd keep it for next time....nah she smoked it up. They're usually broke and can never get it for themselves and use dudes for it. I called that bish a selfish motherfukker and she thought I was in the wrong.:francis::patrice::birdman:
False. My girl and I blaze all the time and split the cost :manny:

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
:what: Who you callin bytch? I'm givin homeboy my female perspective and being honest; tryin to help him understand this girl.

What don't you understand about what I said? :usure:

Maybe you will understand if I put it in a list? :dwillhuh:

These guys are allowed to see me in my pj's

-someone I been fukkin for a while
-boyfriend
-friend
-someone I have no interest in fukking

:pachaha:

:mindblown:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
These guys ain't allowed to see me in my pj's

-Guys I wanna fukk
-Guys I only fukked a few times
you just said ya boyfriend can see you in ya pjs.

so you don't wanna fukk ya boyfriend?

u confusing as shyt.
I'm about to open this beer and wait for you to respond.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

What's so hard to understand?

Being in my pj's or without makeup is not something I'm comfortable with around certain guys.

If I fukked a guy let's say 10 times we have a certain level of comfort that you don't have with someone you only fukked 1 or 2 times.

If he's someone I wanna fukk, or someone I only fukked 1-2 times, I'm still trying to impress him and would never be caught dead around him in pj's or without makeup. Gotta be lookin sexy at all times.

If he's someone I don't wanna fukk then I don't really care cuz I'm not trying to impress him. Same goes with a friend. We ain't tryin to fukk so I ain't gonna get all dolled up when they drop by.

I'm just trying to illustrate that this bytch never wanted to fukk in the first place because she invited him over when she was in pj's.

If she wanted to fukk him she woulda got herself all done up before he got there: hair, makeup, cute/sexy outfit

She invited him over cuz she wanted to smoke/hang but homeboy got the wrong message and thought this exclusive hang out meant she wanted to fukk. Can't really blame him, I mean if you invitin a dude over late at night, it's pretty suggestive...:shaq:

Oh and just a note about her sending him for cookies...

:patrice:That's definitely suspect and a bytch move on her part.

The other night this guy dropped by to hang ie. smoke weed and fukk and I was out of papers. We went to the store TOGETHER cuz I woulda felt like such a bytch if I sent him to the store by himself. I mean after all he is supplying the weed and big D...the least I could do is walk with him to the store.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

Being in my pj's or without makeup is not something I'm comfortable with around certain guys.

If I fukked a guy let's say 10 times we have a certain level of comfort that you don't have with someone you only fukked 1 or 2 times.

If he's someone I wanna fukk, or someone I only fukked 1-2 times, I'm still trying to impress him and would never be caught dead around him in pj's or without makeup. Gotta be lookin sexy at all times.

If he's someone I don't wanna fukk then I don't really care cuz I'm not trying to impress him. Same goes with a friend. We ain't tryin to fukk so I ain't gonna get all dolled up when they drop by.

I'm just trying to illustrate that this bytch never wanted to fukk in the first place because she invited him over when she was in pj's.

If she wanted to fukk him she woulda got herself all done up before he got there: hair, makeup, cute/sexy outfit

She invited him over cuz she wanted to smoke/hang but homeboy got the wrong message and thought this exclusive hang out meant she wanted to fukk. Can't really blame him, I mean if you invitin a dude over late at night, it's pretty suggestive...:shaq:

The other night this guy dropped by to hang ie. smoke weed and fukk and I was out of papers. We went to the store TOGETHER cuz I woulda felt like such a bytch if I sent him to the store by himself. I mean after all he is supplying the weed and big D...the least I could do is walk with him to the store.

Even tho she had on PJs she def looked right...she had on a lil pajama set, the bottoms kinda look like boy shorts...her hair wasn't tied up, she has a short cut and its always done nice...lip gloss was popping, she was all lotioned up smelling good, feet cute...so she was def in fukk me mode

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

so you mean to tell me that if a dude ever sees you in ya pjs, that means he'll never get to fukk no more?

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you just said ya boyfriend can see you in ya pjs.

so you don't wanna fukk ya boyfriend?

u confusing as shyt.
I'm about to open this beer and wait for you to respond.

You ain't hearin me right.

I'm sayin that I'm COMFORTABLE with a guy I've fukked many times (ex. A boyfriend or a guy I've fukked 5-10+ times) and if I'm comfortable around him then I don't mind if he sees me in pj's cuz I don't necessarily feel the constant need to be super sexy around him at all times. I no longer feel the need to impress him cuz we already been fukkin a while.

But rewind to when I first met those guys/before we ever fukked I would definitely 100% have the urge to impress them and look as sexy/fukkable as possible at all times.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
so you mean to tell me that if a dude ever sees you in ya pjs, that means he'll never get to fukk no more?
:snoop:

No.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Of course I'm gonna fukk my boyfriend or a guy I fukked a bunch of times. We comfortable around each other so we tight. They can see me lookin my worst and we still gonna fukk. Don't need to impress them cuz I already got them.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Even tho she had on PJs she def looked right...she had on a lil pajama set, the bottoms kinda look like boy shorts...her hair wasn't tied up, she has a short cut and its always done nice...lip gloss was popping, she was all lotioned up smelling good, feet cute...so she was def in fukk me mode
:patrice:Hmmm pj's is still pj's though. I mean unless it's lingerie...

And you still don't know if she was puttin on that lip gloss for you or the next guy.

Honestly though, judging by her text where she was like "what, you think we was gonna fukk? We ain't even like that!" or whatever she said...that's some friend zone shyt right there. Sounds like she just misled you or that you got the wrong idea bout fukkin (like I said before, not your fault cuz wtf is this bytch doing inviting you over late at night for?)

Save yourself the trouble and go and fukk a next bytch that doesn't have kids or drama or next dudes. And definitely beware if a girl's got you runnin errands before she gives you any p*ssy. Who does this bytch think she is?