Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.. felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

:why: WTF?

You can't resolve such a simple situation without thinking of murder? wtf is wrong with you? This is seriously fked up, you belong in a mental institution, dead srs.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Op sounds mad petty for going back and fourth with a female, I see why she said she not trying to give you the p*ssy :yeshrug:. As the other dude said, I then smoke with a hoe a few times where one of us gets put a snack/food run, if the hoe ignoring the phone then take your lick and chalk it up to the game, that's not your hoe why you catching feelings.... :scust:I would not have even text the hoe some shyt like "you knew you fukked up". Its a weed hoe what you expect with dealing with one, her main goal is to get high, its up to you to seal the deal in between.:francis:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
29njssk.jpg

eug7kj.jpg

jzjgk4.jpg

2v3olzr.jpg

dll4is.jpg

Be a skitzo and hear dem voices in your head breh.
OR
Hear voices on the DVD menu and think it's reality breh.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one
This story got me mad bruh.ima stop readin now.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:patrice:

only time I'd let a guy see me in my pj's is if we been fukkin for a while or dating obviously...the only time I wouldn't care if I was in my pj's or not is if I didn't wanna fukk the guy/wasn't even thinking of fukking the guy....aka friend zone.
bytch, which is it :why:

And what type of nikka casually comes over to chill with a bytch in her pjs.. what are these simps you females have :why:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Lol bytch sent you on a run to get cookies after she smoked your weed up lol. A real nikka would have told her to munch on this dikk. Or atleast make her drive to the store and you hop on the passenger's side. She sensed you was a lame and ran the "42 fake dive, option right" on your ass

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:

breh she came to the door like that and the first thing you do is roll up instead of feeling that up and beating it up:dahell:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ya I know I share her blah blah
:stopitslime:
This nikka came in here clown OP and his girl is on the same level as OP's hoe
breh she came to the door like that and the first thing you do is roll up instead of feeling that up and beating it up:dahell:

A real nikka would have smoked on the way there and showed up with a 24 oz beer (for me). Saved her a roach, if that

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one
Oh I know. She isn't special. Majority of bytches lie and will to the bitter end and you would have to get irrefutable proof a chick to even consider being straightforward.