Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I don't order takeout, I cook my own food...(today I made rice & peas, fish, and then bacon cheese tacos) and I almost never get any UPS/Fed Ex deliveries...and if I did have something coming to be delivered I would know in advance and put some fukkin clothes on first.

I think the closest coli nikka would be in NYC, NJ or Toronto...or technically Vermont but I don't wanna meet nobody from Vermont :scust:

Why don't you (or someone) just add me on FB? Helllooooooooo!

Heard that.. She just gave NYC and NJ nikkas the green light. I may fly up to Jersey in a few weeks though.. you gon let me know what that mouf do?

I don't do FB.. but PM me a pic of you in your draws with your coli handle written on paper. You ain't gotta put your face in it.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this ho is lying, and on top of that it looks like she's embarrassed that she's being called out. At least you didn't argue with her.

I dunno man, the chick deserved to be called out on that. That's some disrespectful shyt. I'm not the one to give advice on situations like this because I get heated quick when females disrespect, but I think OP handled it well. Why let someone get away with disrespecting you like that?

Not going to lie, at first I thought the same thing.

Hell yeah. But foreal the signs were there that OP shouldn't have been fukking with someone so trifling in the first place.

agreed
I be the same way. nikkaz would look at me like I was psycho or an "angry/bitter person" because of it....

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Heard that.. She just gave NYC and NJ nikkas the green light. I may fly up to Jersey in a few weeks though.. you gon let me know what that mouf do?

I don't do FB.. but PM me a pic of you in your draws with your coli handle written on paper. You ain't gotta put your face in it.
Actually pretty much any good looking guy with a big D gets the green light. :shaq::lolbron:

No a$$holes though, I have zero tolerance for negative/shytty attitudes.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
what kinda single mother dont have any snacks in her crib??

bytch just wanted to get rid of you
Come to think about it she did say before I came thru she was going to clean up and go grocery shopping :ohhh:

And when she first mentioned cookies I told her to go make some...she I don't have that kind of stuff are u crazy :usure:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
DID YOU SEE THE nikka? DID YOU SEE ANOTHER CAR PARKED AT HER HOUSE?

You mean to tell me that in the 10 minutes it took for you to go get cookies, a nikka walked to her house to argue?

Or was he layed up in the bedroom the entire time she was smoking up your weed:heh:

I believe in logic.. I would need more than just hearing some voices through a door because I was too scared to knock if I was gonna accuse her of shyt breh

:dahell:
She has a garage Breh

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
*ring ring*

Mr. 321: Hello...
Her: Hey.. sorry I fell asleep once you left to go get my cookies (:mjlol:)
Mr. 321: You sure? I came back and thought I heard a couple people in the house so I bounced (:francis:)

Her: No it was just me, I fell asleep i'm sorry :( (:stopitslime:)

Mr. 321: It's cool don't worry about it (:smugdraper:)

Her: If you want you can come by later and we can burn one and I'll buy the cookies this time (:childplease:)

Mr. 321: idk.. you gonna fall asleep WITHOUT me again? (:usure:)

Her: LOL no, I promise (:wtb:)
Mr. 321: ight I'll see.. how you gonna make it up to me tho (:leostare:)

Her: lol... idk, what you got in mind? (:lupe:)

Mr.321: You know what I got in mind ( :shaq:)

Her: ... ight then, come through big daddeh (:ahh:)

OP goes back to her crib (strapped) proceeds to fukk FIRST and gets back his 10 dollars worth of weed he lost out on the first time:blessed:

but no... lets accuse the bytch of shyt I can't confirm, ruining any future chances I had of getting the pwussy... which apparently is good if nikkas can't pull out :francis:
U that hard up for p*ssy my man??

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
At the end of the day we know that this bytch is shady and it's for the best that @mr 321 didn't tap that. He can do better.

Sometimes a disappointment or something that doesn't go your way can be a blessing in disguise. You just don't realize it right away...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
These guys ain't allowed to see me in my pj's

-Guys I wanna fukk
-Guys I only fukked a few times

you just said ya boyfriend can see you in ya pjs.

so you don't wanna fukk ya boyfriend?

u confusing as shyt.
I'm about to open this beer and wait for you to respond.

-Guys she's trying to impress
-Guys she's still trying to impress

:yeshrug:

EDIT: dammit, she fixed it on the next page already:beli:

:russ::russ::russ: You killin me!!!

The most basic way I can put it is:

Guys I'm trying to impress AREN'T allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. A guy I've never fukked before that I want to fukk)

Guys I'm not trying to impress ARE allowed to see me in my pj's (ex. a friend or a guy that I have no interest in fukking OR a guy that I have already impressed--->a boyfriend or guy I already fukked a bunch of times...as in I don't need to impress them cuz I already did and I got that shyt on lock cuz I know we gonna fukk again no matter what I wear or look like)

Hope that clears things up for you :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: What a ghetto ass story. This n!gga bought cookies with his food stamp.

Sound like chick wanted to you to leave and she didn't want you to stay here. That's why she kept asking you "Are you coming back?" and sent you to 7-11 get some cookie for her without hurting your feelings. That's why she locked the door after you left to the store.

She was like "When this lame n!gga gonna leave?"

On real that straight up disrespect.

How many kids she have?

Does she have a job?

What kind of mother loves to smoke weed in front of her kids.....:scust: :camby: RED FLAGS!