Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yet you was the one penning a convo how you woulda called her back simpin tryna come back over to get the p*ssy :mjlol:

:francis: Okay since Bro Convo was Simpin can you give me a cliff notes version of the Hard on hoes way to txt a bytch set up smashing

Daps
These broads are so adept at lying that it be making you question shyt you saw and experienced with ya own eyes.

Just reading that bytches text response had me thinking "well maybe mr.321 aint hear what he thought he heard or it couldve been the tv he heard"

So demonic brehs, #HOH

holy shyt :ohhh:

i've deff had situation where I knew girls were lying and I started doubting myself cuz they were so adamant :mjcry:

women :mindblown:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:rudy: You actin like he lost a quarter...relax dude it was just a spliff!

Come at me bytch!

But i'm not the one defending the nikka that can't take the L and arguing with the bytch over about "Just a spliff":francis:

And if thats you in the vid you look dirty as fukk... but I'd paperbag fukk you if I was drunk:yeshrug:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
But i'm not the one defending the nikka that can't take the L and arguing with the bytch over about "Just a spliff":francis:

And if thats you in the vid you look dirty as fukk... but I'd paperbag fukk you if I was drunk:yeshrug:
what u expect? She been ran through

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

:yeshrug:He just wanted her to know she fukked up. Seems like she was the one trying to argue...which is exactly what a guilty person would do when called on their bullshyt (unless they had the balls to admit it).

I'm the same way. If someone does something to me that I don't like, I nip that shyt in the bud and call them on it right away. Straight up.

If you p*ssyfoot around and say nothing then you're basically a little bytch & you're leaving the door open for more shytty behaviour.

Who cares if he lost a spliff and missed out on some p*ssy? The point is that in the bigger picture he is better off without a shady bytch in his life.:ufdup:

And if you think that's me in the video, that's perfect. Everything's going according to plan! :deadmanny::dead::deadrose::lawd: