Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aite so it's too much work to put ya feelings to the side and lie to the bytch to get some p*ssy but you found the energy to argue and confront the bytch for no p*ssy
Basically :mjlol:

He wanted to argue with her over some shyt he couldn't prove

This nikka got his ear to the door talm about he hearing voices... when the bytch had the tv on and he's high as fukk :russ:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
It doesn't matter though cuz this shyt wasn't meant to be so why you still tryin to give him a hard time about it? :rudy:

He's lucky he got out of there and didn't get involved any further with this shady bytch. He's better off gettin p*ssy elsewhere from a less shady/complicated bytch. :ufdup:

Like I said before, he needs a girl who takes the time to put on a cute outfit & sexify herself before he gets to her place. That means she is clearly DTF and he doesnt't have to waste time/energy playin some bullshyt games...instead he can focus his efforts on p*ssy pleasing. :shaq::sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It doesn't matter though cuz this shyt wasn't meant to be so why you still tryin to give him a hard time about it? :rudy:

He's lucky he got out of there and didn't get involved any further with this shady bytch. He's better off gettin p*ssy elsewhere from a less shady/complicated bytch. :ufdup:

Like I said before, he needs a girl who takes the time to put on a cute outfit & sexify herself before he gets to her place. That means she is clearly DTF and he doesnt't have to waste time/energy playin some bullshyt games...instead he can focus his efforts on p*ssy pleasing. :shaq::sas2:
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Aite so it's too much work to put ya feelings to the side and lie to the bytch to get some p*ssy but you found the energy to argue and confront the bytch for no p*ssy
What don't u understand that my life could've been in jeopardy? fukk a feeling idgaf if a nikka walked in past me as I walked out, but my deal is if somebody is at ur shyt and ur expecting me back, let me kno something...I coulda walked into a situation where I got into it with a nikka over nothing at all because she wants to be a whore...tha fukk don't u simple nikkas understand about that? So focused on the p*ssy, use ya other head sometimes lame ass nikka

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What don't u understand that my life could've been in jeopardy? fukk a feeling idgaf if a nikka walked in past me as I walked out, but my deal is if somebody is at ur shyt and ur expecting me back, let me kno something...I coulda walked into a situation where I got into it with a nikka over nothing at all because she wants to be a whore...tha fukk don't u simple nikkas understand about that? So focused on the p*ssy, use ya other head sometimes lame ass nikka
Aintn nobody Tryna kill you paranoid ass nikka

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

@spaceXjamzZ can't hear you, he's too busy suckin @O.T.I.S.'s dikk

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
DID YOU SEE THE nikka? DID YOU SEE ANOTHER CAR PARKED AT HER HOUSE?

You mean to tell me that in the 10 minutes it took for you to go get cookies, a nikka walked to her house to argue?

Or was he layed up in the bedroom the entire time she was smoking up your weed:heh:

I believe in logic.. I would need more than just hearing some voices through a door because I was too scared to knock if I was gonna accuse her of shyt breh

:dahell:

you'd be the nikka that woulda knocked and gotta a hot one to the skull. At least the OP peeped game or imagined game idk, and dipped