Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whew this thread got me weak man. I would've never left the house tho. I would've said you know why I'm here and worry bout 7/11 later

This ho was ready to bust it open..inviting this bum over,wearing little to nothing..
But after spending a few mins with this nikka she changed her mind
The weed prolly made more horny but still she wouldnt let homie beat
Made up some shyt bout cookies and sent this nikka to the store hoping he get busted driving under the influence

I guarantee you she had mad zoom zooms and wam wams all in that crib

nikkas cant even smash broke weed head single mothers
:pachaha:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
so this got to u enough that u wanted to explain it online? some ppl are shyt just be glad u didn't waste anymore of ur life on her, still thinking about it is a waste of ur time lifes too short for that

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This is a valid question @Harry Sax :lupe:

Hell naw

It was no hard feelings after that I just wanted her to know I knew she was foul...so we were still cool the times we were around each other in a group setting

She ended up moving to Atlanta like 2 yrs ago to better her situation, she had a baby at 34 and is pregnant again, both from a 25 yr old fast food worker

Daps
Hell naw

It was no hard feelings after that I just wanted her to know I knew she was foul...so we were still cool the times we were around each other in a group setting

She ended up moving to Atlanta like 2 yrs ago to better her situation, she had a baby at 34 and is pregnant again, both from a 25 yr old fast food worker

:ehh:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell naw

She never confessed?