Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So you still insisted she had another nikka at the house and that she was "trying to set you up"... And you confronted her without any actual facts of it happening....

kobe-laugh.gif

What other facts do I need besides hearing a male voice in the house I just left and was EXPECTED to return to in around 10 minutes???

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You would have to put me out the house, we chillin on some shyt and you have some pjs on the ass looking correct Ima cop a feel :yeshrug: Natural order in life. fukk I look like a attractive female hiting you with the friend zone but expecting yall to chill while she looking right :heh: bytch you better come to the door in a some old sweatpants and a scarf

Well first of all I don't know you but if you was comin over to hang and I had any interest in fukkin you I definitely would not be caught dead in sweat pants. If you showed up at my place and I was wearing sweatpants or pj's I would panic & leave you waitin at my door while I scramble to put something more sexy on ASAP.

And second of all, wouldn't you rather see me in a short shorts or tight skirt with fishnets? I mean if I want you to cop a feel, that's what I'll be wearin. :shaq:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Well first of all I don't know you but if you was comin over to hang and I had any interest in fukkin you I definitely would not be caught dead in sweat pants. If you showed up at my place and I was wearing sweatpants or pj's I would panic & leave you waitin at my door while I scramble to put something more sexy on ASAP.

And second of all, wouldn't you rather see me in a short shorts or tight skirt with fishnets? I mean if I want you to cop a feel, that's what I'll be wearin. :shaq:
:ohhh: Well damn I feel corrected.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What other facts do I need besides hearing a male voice in the house I just left and was EXPECTED to return to in around 10 minutes???
DID YOU SEE THE nikka? DID YOU SEE ANOTHER CAR PARKED AT HER HOUSE?

You mean to tell me that in the 10 minutes it took for you to go get cookies, a nikka walked to her house to argue?

Or was he layed up in the bedroom the entire time she was smoking up your weed:heh:

I believe in logic.. I would need more than just hearing some voices through a door because I was too scared to knock if I was gonna accuse her of shyt breh

:dahell:

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I hope you know that's a young man you're corresponding with.
:usure:Nikka please.

What kind of man has not one but TWO diva cups? What kind of man has ANY diva cups? Not even gay dudes fukk with that shyt. Do you even know what the fukk a diva cup is?

And please name one guy you know that can squirt :sas2:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
DID YOU SEE THE nikka? DID YOU SEE ANOTHER CAR PARKED AT HER HOUSE?

You mean to tell me that in the 10 minutes it took for you to go get cookies, a nikka walked to her house to argue?

Or was he layed up in the bedroom the entire time she was smoking up your weed:heh:

I believe in logic.. I would need more than just hearing some voices through a door because I was too scared to knock if I was gonna accuse her of shyt breh

:dahell:

It's not so unrealistic...I mean her ex or a next guy could have come over (could have parked on the street, got a ride, biked, or walked who knows) and then she coulda been like "Oh no! This next guy went to the store to buy me cookies and he's coming back soon..you gotta go!" and then boom! Argument city.

I don't blame him for not knocking on the door I mean he really had no clue wtf was going on or who was on the other side of the door. He already said one of his homies got robbed & got his throat slit in a similar situation so why risk it? No p*ssy is worth getting your throat slit or dying for.

Plus cut this mothafukka some slack...he was high! Jesus.