Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The next remake will have TLOU2 gameplay in it :ufdup:
You right.

6nf7t1.jpg

It's really shytty that you have to assume the worst and can't even take developers word anymore.

For every Elden Ring, there is 10 Anthems, Cyberpunk, and Last Of Us P1.... Like can we just have good news and be excited for shyt anymore.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's really shytty that you have to assume the worst and can't even take developers word anymore.

For every Elden Ring, there is 10 Anthems, Cyberpunk, and Last Of Us P1.... Like can we just have good news and be excited for shyt anymore.

Looking forward to how they damage control this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tell me why Atlus just did the same thing with Persona 5 Royal "Remastered" for PS5 :skip:

No upgrades other than 60fps for a game that already runs smoothly and all the DLC which consists of costumes and overpowered personas...all for $60-70 :dead:

And peep the balls on the FAQ regarding it:

"We would appreciate it if you bought it again at full price :feedme:"

These publishers and developers can suck the interior out of my dikk :dead:

Games will be bought at a discount. fukk your budget.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me why Atlus just did the same thing with Persona 5 Royal "Remastered" for PS5 :skip:

No upgrades other than 60fps for a game that already runs smoothly and all the DLC which consists of costumes and overpowered personas...all for $60-70 :dead:

And peep the balls on the FAQ regarding it:

"We would appreciate it if you bought it again at full price :feedme:"

These publishers and developers can suck the interior out of my dikk :dead:

Games will be bought at a discount. fukk your budget.

Japanese are cut throat. :russ:

They might as well had said "You will buy it again for the upgrades." dry as hell.
head-and-shoulders-portrait-of-japanese-businessman-picture-id544670186

Please Understand head asses.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking forward to how they damage control this.
They're probably going to word salad their way out of this with technical mumbo jumbo that sounds like they're debunking what's plainly evident.

"There's a litany of misleading information regarding our product circulating from a leak unfortunately. We've crafted a native PS5 experience that takes advantage of the SSD hardware and overall audio fidelity is leagues ahead of our previous titles. Our AI is even more alert than ever thanks to the power of the PS5, mirroring our AI demos from previous E3s..."

"Dualsense features enable you to feel every bullet whiz by Joel, every knife slash, every blunt bludgeon, the whole 9 yards."

man stfu lmao.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they did that... They would have to completely rework the game and make use of the new mechanics, and rebalance it for multiple difficulties.

They just want to have a shiny new game for the TV show and that's it...
God forbid they put in some effort. This shouldn’t even qualify as a remake, it’s a remaster.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:francis:

:mjlol:
:mjlol::dead::dead:

Man.,.. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

I mean those are two totally different things, it’s fine to be deceptive with the plot details in preview trailers unless people want the games biggest moments spoiled for them. Marvel does the same thing in their trailers (ex. hulk in infinity war wakanda battle) the vertical slice gameplay is different. A lot of time that gameplay isn’t feature complete which is why i always prefer publishers to wait before showing gameplay demo’s off.

What they’r doing with this game is kind of retarded. They are almost pulling a cyberpunk hiding the gameplay changes for so long. Theres absolutely no reason to have this piece meal marketing campaign for this game if its esssentially the same game, especially so close to launch.