let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True... True! Its the baby face... That's why
That wasn't getting me attention before:francis: However I hit the gym, got right, year later I have hefty women speaking that good stuff:wow:

Whats messed up is two years ago, I would be down for it:francis: Unfortunately since my body is right, I have new tastes, and I like meat on the bones.

BTW, muscle equals meat.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
That wasn't getting me attention before:francis: However I hit the gym, got right, year later I have hefty women speaking that good stuff:wow:

Whats messed up is two years ago, I would be down for it:francis: Unfortunately since my body is right, I have new tastes, and I like meat on the bones.

BTW, muscle equals meat.
Hey... Everybody has a preference. Sometimes you just gotta get it while the gettins good...lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey... Everybody has a preference. Sometimes you just gotta get it while the gettins good...lol
I prefer to have a girl, who after I lose another 10 pounds, when i'm on top:wow:our abs fit like Puzzle pieces.

I'mma call my next sex move the "Tetris Takedown.":wow: Or the "Lego Longstroke.":wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
you realize that under that dress she looks like jabba the Hut breh?
tumblr_nehl1mukQM1s6t57to1_400.gif

There is a disgusting amount of photoshop going in on these pictures too. For fukks sake dude - her fukking shadow doesn't even line up right :scust:

tumblr_lpvdmtaXp31r1zphpo1_500.gif

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Big girls be the boldest chicks, breh. The demure ones are usually petite, body right:takedat:

It's the first thing I noticed when I bulked up. Fat girls openly flirt, the slim ones I would prefer always look and wait around. I'm starting to feel like big girls

feel less intimidated cause they have girth:russ: Little chicks trying to stay in their lane and get chosen most often. It's ok, imma get money right and search

out a slim joint to piss some people off wife:wow:
breh Ive had the best time with some not so awesome looking chicks im talking got that drank right :ohlawd:food right :ohlawd:head right :ohlawd:conversation:ohlawd: I've slayed the best of the best I've scored 40 but if you avg 22 that means you've had some off nights :manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh Ive had the best time with some not so awesome looking chicks im talking got that drank right :ohlawd:food right :ohlawd:head right :ohlawd:conversation:ohlawd: I've slayed the best of the best I've scored 40 but if you avg 22 that means you've had some off nights :manny:
:mjcry:No need to tell me. One of the most enjoyable women I ever got to be around had a lazy eye, a chinstrap beard (could see it in the sunlight), bad posture, bipolar
disorder, no self-confidence, AMAZING t*ts and a fat ass (One day on the beach I was trying to scope that browneye:wow:).

A cool chick is a cool chick...Its strange the packages they come wrapped in. I wanted to beat the breaks off her cause she was just too sweet.:mjcry: