let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Basically, if a broad is in poorer shape than you, and definetly weighs more than you:lolbron:. You reaching under your shelf. Face and those looks can be a gray area because of makeup.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Fat girls used to get me drunk and I had a horrible rep for about 2 years before I understood that you can't trust ratchets around drank...especially if they're feeding you the drank and p*ssyfooting on it themselves. That's me in my avi...I am 6'0 170. I'm too skinny for that and I don't know why they liked me, makes no sense. Go find a suge knight nikka...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fat girls used to get me drunk and I had a horrible rep for about 2 years before I understood that you can't trust ratchets around drank...especially if they're feeding you the drank and p*ssyfooting on it themselves. That's me in my avi...I am 6'0 170. I'm too skinny for that and I don't know why they liked me, makes no sense. Go find a suge knight nikka...
Big girls be the boldest chicks, breh. The demure ones are usually petite, body right:takedat:

It's the first thing I noticed when I bulked up. Fat girls openly flirt, the slim ones I would prefer always look and wait around. I'm starting to feel like big girls

feel less intimidated cause they have girth:russ: Little chicks trying to stay in their lane and get chosen most often. It's ok, imma get money right and search

out a slim joint to piss some people off :wow:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yes :demonic:

That's why you find a fat/pretty chick breh

22f998868f88392d8131c6580e5d637e.jpg

9c1a917dc8be19b4febd2d5b064f7999.jpg

:ahh:
There is a disgusting amount of photoshop going in on these pictures too. For fukks sake dude - her fukking shadow doesn't even line up right :scust:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Big girls be the boldest chicks, breh. The demure ones are usually petite, body right:takedat:

It's the first thing I noticed when I bulked up. Fat girls openly flirt, the slim ones I would prefer always look and wait around. I'm starting to feel like big girls

feel less intimidated cause they have girth:russ: Little chicks trying to stay in their lane and get chosen most often. It's ok, imma get money right and search

out a slim joint to piss some people off wife:wow:
That's not true... Not all big women runnin up on men like thirst buckets... Lol:troll:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not true... Not all big women runnin up on men like thirst buckets... Lol:troll:
Nah, it isn't thirst. Its going for what you want:yeshrug: Unlike other people, I won't disrespect a good effort. Closed mouths don't get fed, afterall, and
my short ass had to speak up to get ANY play for years. I don't know what changed that now women come to me, but meh:yeshrug:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Nah, it isn't thirst. Its going for what you want:yeshrug: Unlike other people, I won't disrespect a good effort. Closed mouths don't get fed, afterall, and
my short ass had to speak up to get ANY play for years. I don't know what changed that now women come to me, but meh:yeshrug:
True... True! Its the baby face... That's why