let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
So "ugly" and fat people don't deserve sex and love? Only "good looking" and thin people do? :comeon:
Thank you for stealing the words right out of my Mouth!

Why are women so defensive on these types of threads..... ?
It's not that we are defensive... You just get tired of the why you shouldnt do XY and Z with ugly or fat women. If we made a thread every other day about little dikk short dudes, broke boys and ugly men we would be roasted.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are your pics?
:mjpls: Don't even go there. I'm in the men of the coli thread, though my pics are in someone's quote now, not my post, and I'm in the starting point thread. I also frequent tiny chat :sas2:

Nothing you can say to me that hasn't been said before. I still get mad attention.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjpls: Don't even go there. I'm in the men of the coli thread, though my pics are in someone's quote now, not my post, and I'm in the starting point thread. I also frequent tiny chat :sas2:

Can you pm me please. Not good with computers.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

Eh, if you want a girl you should at least attempt to go after her. Whether she's fat or a dime really doesn't matter.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes :demonic:

you realize that under that dress she looks like jabba the Hut breh?