Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:dwillhuh:
But that's the whole premise behind me making this thread: Don't "see a pic with no context and do what people do". You never know what someone is dealing with, or when that karma will turn around and bite you or a loved one the same way.

Perfect example right here, except in this case I gave the picture the context from which I viewed it when I saw it on my timeline, and yet people still came in and made it about something else.

Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

It was insensitive and it was disgusting.
even if you're trying to roll with the lie that you didnt post that picture because of that woman's teeth, you still made fun of that couple's proposal. why put GMB there? you dont know how their life is going.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I can remember when OP clowned Charmander in his RIP thread and got bushed for it.

I’m not for the cracking on the ill but it’s funny to hear OP take this stance when he does the same exact shyt
this is what i was thinking of. dude was holding his e-grudge after charmander was just announced to have passed.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
this is what i was thinking of. dude was holding his e-grudge after charmander was just announced to have passed.
And dudes who’s co-signing this clown knows this? Smh. Why I Juelzed myself to this clown and his co-signers :aicmon:

I admit, I got caught out there. Players mess up too.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
And dudes who’s co-signing this clown knows this? Smh. Why I Juelzed myself to this clown and his co-signers :aicmon:

I admit, I got caught out there. Players mess up too.
Notice he got time to type paragraphs but won’t address that bullshyt he did

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not sure why my post was posted. I didn’t make a joke or say anything bad.

I honestly I had no idea he was sick and didn’t want to jump to that conclusion like so many. If anything I was trynna defend him or tell people to chill.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I can remember when OP clowned Charmander in his RIP thread and got bushed for it.

I’m not for the cracking on the ill but it’s funny to hear OP take this stance when he does the same exact shyt

I never clowned him in his RIP thread. I expressed our past relationship, my opinion on some of his past content, and I expressed my condolences- and then his fanboy stan club got their panties in a bunch and started crying. Never once did I come close to "clowning" him in his RIP thread.

Furthermore, for your silly poorly put together analogy to even be partially correct, I would've had to have been clowning him on 'possibly being shot one day', something neither I nor anyone else has EVER done.

But on another and more important note; you're corny as f*ck for weaponizing his death and using it for ammo against me in this thread just because you're still heated from past ass kickings I've given you. You were too stupid to put the analogy together tightly enough without exposing the fact that you were only using his death to score coli points against a poster you don't like. Me. You're fake asf and just as trifling as the mfs clowning Boseman :camby:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Not sure why my post was posted. I didn’t make a joke or say anything bad.

I honestly I had no idea he was sick and didn’t want to jump to that conclusion like so many. If anything I was trynna defend him or tell people to chill.

You were just a stray shot breh, unintentional collateral damage due to cropping limits, as was @Another Man, but he going off in here :snoop: