Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Fukk you and the daps I could’ve had, who cares about daps?:what:

. Your thread reeks of a real life punk ass niqqa. Tuck this shyt in your bra niqqa:camby:

Triggered and defensive. Mind clouded with emotion(anger). I'll talk to you later when you're ready to discuss things like men, breh. :camby:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I never clowned him in his RIP thread. I expressed our past relationship, my opinion on some of his past content, and I expressed my condolences- and then his fanboy stan club got their panties in a bunch and started crying. Never once did I come close to "clowning" him in his RIP thread
You were disrespectful as fukk. If you weren’t you wouldn’t have been bushed. Charmander got shot and you think it’s respectful to say some disdainful ass shyt? What you did was just as bad.

as for the rest of that, stop thinking you are that important to others. I don’t need daps and shyt; that’s you trying to lecture folks about shyt you did. Get off that high horse.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were disrespectful as fukk. If you weren’t you wouldn’t have been bushed. Charmander got shot and you think it’s respectful to say some disdainful ass shyt? What you did was just as bad.

as for the rest of that, stop thinking you are that important to others. I don’t need daps and shyt; that’s you trying to lecture folks about shyt you did. Get off that high horse.

I remember it

but according to his logic it’s “ok” tho bcuz he said it after his passing and not before

I agree with the message but not the messenger

shameless attention-whoring witch-hunt thread playing off ppl’s emotions

there’s a reason the mods locked off most of those threads

to avoid ppl shamelessly bumping them and leave that negative shyt behind

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You were just a stray shot breh, unintentional collateral damage due to cropping limits, as was @Another Man, but he going off in here :snoop:

Gotcha.... no doubt.

Yes I didn’t know or want to think that he was sick. I remember them threads, I was trynna defend him or go against the peeps that was popping them jokes.

Cuz I thought they was just unnecessarily hating.

Preciate the clarification. Crazy to look back on it now.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When actors experience dramatic weightloss, it's typically for a role. The reason for his weightloss was still being speculated in those threads. Not gonna fault posters for not following his day-to-day life and tracking his health progress.

This is the same forum that has no problem getting jokes off to:

XBmDXZI.jpg

ghgPoi7.jpg

...and never seen you dedicate a thread about it.

I agree with the message but not the messenger

shameless attention-whoring witch-hunt thread playing off ppl’s emotions

That's exactly what this is.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

I said that although me and him were sworn Coli enemies I still am sorry for his passing and send my condolences. I didn't say anything disrespectful or disdainful, and @Barnett114 has the ability to PROVE IT by looking at the edited/hidden post. And if he doesn't, then @Houston911 does.

And after they do it, they need to ban the f*ck out of your wack ass because it's sick how you are literally shamelessly bringing up his death and weaponizing it against me over me and your own personal Coli beefs. Ban corny ass @surf too once the receipts get pulled, for even feeding into your pathetic use of a poster's death to try and shame someone just because you don't like the fact they keep their foot up your ass in every thread.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...just because you don't like the fact they keep their foot up your ass in every thread.

lol...you’ve never disrespected me in a thread

but you have said A LOT of insanely disrespectful ass shyt to other posters tho

I just don’t like fake/phony posters who portray characters

nothing personal

...use of a poster's death to try and shame someone...

also you realize this is EXACTLY what you’re doing with boseman’s death

think about it

anyway I’m done...you yourself just acknowledged this is a trashy motive thru your OWN words

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I said that although me and him were sworn Coli enemies I still am sorry for his passing and send my condolences. I didn't say anything disrespectful or disdainful, and @Barnett114 has the ability to PROVE IT by looking at the edited/hidden post. And if he doesn't, then @Houston911 does.

And after they do it, they need to ban the f*ck out of your wack ass because it's sick how you are literally shamelessly bringing up his death and weaponizing it against me over me and your own personal Coli beefs. Ban corny ass @surf too once the receipts get pulled, for even feeding into your pathetic use of a poster's death to try and shame someone just because you don't like the fact they keep their foot up your ass in every thread.
I don’t know you, never really interacted with you, never really been quoted by you much, and I damn sure don’t beef with folks over this internet shyt. You are literally describing yourself.

I said that although me and him were sworn Coli enemies I still am sorry for his passing and send my condolences
this.

don’t quote me no more, they bushed your ass for a reason.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
:salute:to op. This is probably the realest thread ever on thecoli. You named names.
I never liked to beat someone when they're down. No matter the race. shyt is foul as fukk to me, So those corny as white boy jokes never was funny to me. But then again I was raised right. And I know alot of these coli nikkas are miserable, insecure, corny, no moral, muthafukkas so it didnt really surprise me. These nikkas joked about bill cosby and r kelly getting raped in jail.. they always love to point to some gay shyt. That tells me all I need to know and these are "supposedly" black people :mjlol:

And now these muthafukkas are trying to discredit op for bringing up some shyt he said that doesn't even COME CLOSE to the shyt yall was saying. Dont try to change subjects muthafukkas. Own up to yall shyt

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lot people crack jokes and ish for daps, to be funny, and get a little following or whatever, but you never know what a person is going through. That's why I'm careful of what I say even on here.

I give props to Chadwick for blessing us with work that represents us as Black people in a positive light, and his legend will live on through those works for many years to come. He was doing all this while fighting a life threatening illness.

It also should be mentioned that he's been fighting this for at least 4 years and not one leak from his circle of friends or associates. That speaks volumes.

The man is the personification of Black Excellence. Rest well brother.