Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
this.

don’t quote me no more, they bushed your ass for a reason.

"This", what? I don't speak HOE-BABBLE. Tf is "This" supposed to mean?
Are you attempting(but can't because you lack the balls) to insinuate that giving my perspective of our relationship and giving my condolences is "disrespectful and disdainful"?
The more you keep riding @charmander 's death for personal gain and daps against me the more obvious you're making it that that's what you're doing.
And it's corny as f*ck and a mod needs to Bush your pathetic ass.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
nikkas were just joking, obviously no one had a clue it was cancer :gucci:

get off your high horse with this corny ass thread so you can feel better about yourself :camby:

The classic Wrong-and-Strong approach, what a bold strategy :pachaha:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Every time somebody kicks the bucket y’all nikkas go into ultra fan mode and deify them.
This a message board; I come here to joke around. I’m not gonna not clown someone just because they MIGHT be sick.

nikkas in here talking about those jokes were mean clearly did not grow up in a black community. Half you nikkas would kill yourself getting roasted
:heh:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Triggered and defensive. Mind clouded with emotion(anger). I'll talk to you later when you're ready to discuss things like men, breh. :camby:
Nah. I don’t let punks like you accuse me of anything without speaking my peace. I had time today homo. Discussing things like men isn’t making a thread trying to put people on blast you fool. That’s not how men discuss things.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall hypocrites like a mafukker :mjlol:

I've literally see u dudes post pictures of a 12 yr old in numerous threads and clown him

I've seen you dudes make fun of lil babies

All of social media just like that too:wow:

Male n female

Yall pick and choose a high horse then drop to the lowest dominator most of the times

:mjgrin:

Man it's posters on here who swear to gawd they the most righteous Christian or Muslim
But be on some of the most disrespectful shyt ever at other times:mjlol:

Man I swear I hope Covid-19 wipes out this whole world of humanity :mjgrin:

This too. I think we all are guilty of this. It's that no one wants to admit it because a self admission would lead to folks shutting down the convo with the "kettle pot black" statement..

This is a matter of "keep it real with yourself about yourself to yourself before you keep it real with other people. Look at yourself first before you start looking at other people. You could be the very same problem you're talking about that you're confronting someone else for being which is causing a rift between you two. A lot of people nowadays have ego issues due on part with social media. So you have folks with a over heightened sense out here that also have responsibility issues so anything that goes wrong for them, it's never their fault. That type of person on a web forum can easily destroy an entire forum if they are popular or worst off, a mod or an admin. Look @ SOHH.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So the entire world is shocked by his death, including his own cast members who know him personally, but MONTHS ago it was common knowledge he was sick here on thecoli, that’s the logic this bytch ass fakkit @KyokushinKarateMan is using :mjlol:

Yes, it was common knowledge on the Coli that he was sick. And I literally posted the receipts that not only was it common knowledge, but people were also telling yall in that VERY THREAD, and yall continued to clown him for it...and you can find the receipts that it was common knowledge both in the OP of this thread and in my other posts in this thread.

But keep digging your guilt driven Coli-grave even deeper, though.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I think I remember that thread. I think my stance in that thread was that Chadwick was either getting frail on purpose for an upcoming movie project (similar to what 50 Cent did) or something health-related might have been taking place, like some type of illness. I didn’t believe it to be COVID but I damn sure never expected the cancer shyt :francis: One of them dudes on Twitter was right when he said that Chadwick must’ve had a really bomb ass team keeping his most private business out of the public eye.

Walk with the Ancestors King

Peace