Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You keep saying this silly and FALSE sh*t to justify your corny white boy humor when I've already posted multiple examples of people telling yall to chill BECAUSE HE IS SICK. There are plenty, I just stopped screenshotting them for the sake of dignity.

You know what's ironic? You would've done yourself a huge favor if you would've just shown some grown man maturity and grace by coming into this thread and acknowledging the mistake you made, and that you've grown from it. You would've gotten hella daps and reps for a sincere post like that. But noooo, you come in ranting and defensive. And all that does is expose your underlying guilt instead.
Fukk you and the daps I could’ve had, who cares about daps?:what:

. Your thread reeks of a real life punk ass niqqa. Tuck this shyt in your bra niqqa:camby:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
are we carrying this same energy for overweight people
Obese people, yes. People that are overweight due to health conditions? Yes. They get this same protective energy. People who are just fat lazy slobs? No.

people with mental health issues
ALWAYS. There is never an appropriate situation to clown someone he suffers from a mental disorder.

addiction issues
Meth/Opiods or Crack? :mjpls:

poor people who commit non violent crimes. .?
Depends. Are they committing violent crimes because they are literally hungry and trying to feed themselves and justifiably cannot find any other means to do so?(this would include children, young adults who grew up in foster homes, veterans young and old, etc)

Or are they out here committing violent crimes just to be #ganggang and because "systemic racism" made them gangbang instead of staying in school and becoming a success like so many other dudes in the hood do?

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
This situation also points out how much black folks keep things like this hidden, when there is really no reason to. He could have received an outpouring of support during his final day rather than ridicule. My grandma tucked my grandad away when he got cancer... She didn't want anybody outside of our immediate family to know. Because of that thinking, his death was a shock to alot of people. Theres no telling who could have brought some positivity to his final days.

Plus Chadwick speaking out about his heath struggles could have helped other people going through the same thing. Kind like "hey I have cancer, but that does not step me from accomplishing goals I have set for myself".

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"nikkas was joking" is not an excuse. It's clear to me that the way we discuss each other, the way we respect each other...will never improve. I've seen people claim this is an issue with people mocking black women when it comes to Meg The Stallion's situation but this isn't about gender. It's about people. He was mocked for MONTHS on here and on twitter. When it was obvious that either something was wrong (sickness) or he was preparing for a role. In either situation there was no reason to make fun of him, but the jokes rolled in all day and night. Now those same people saying RIP.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I get where you’re trying to go but this thread is kinda dumb.

When I saw the pic. The same as the Christian bale or 50 cent for that matter. I like many thought maybe movie role.

People saw a pic with no context so they did what people do.

:dwillhuh:
But that's the whole premise behind me making this thread: Do not- "see a pic with no context and do what people do". You never know what someone is dealing with, or when that karma will turn around and bite you or a loved one the same way.

Perfect example below, except in this case I actually gave the picture the context from which I viewed it when I first saw it on my timeline(a walmart marriage), and yet people still came in and made it about something else.

Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB
Everybody looks surprised

bAcno9K.jpg
The teeth on ole girl in the pink sweater look like something out of a damn horror movie :damn:

It was insensitive and it was disgusting.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Obese people, yes. People that are overweight due to health conditions? Yes. They get this same protective energy. People who are just fat lazy slobs? No.
um and how do you plan on determining whether someone has health/mental issues before just declaring they're a lazy slob through a picture? isnt that the whole point of this thread? that you dont know what someone is going through?

ALWAYS. There is never an appropriate situation to clown someone he suffers from a mental disorder.
so you've never made fun of someone with mental health issues on here? you dont clown reggie?

Meth/Opiods or Crack? :mjpls:
why would it matter

Depends. Are they committing violent crimes because they are literally hungry and trying to feed themselves and justifiably cannot find any other means to do so?(this would include children, young adults who grew up in foster homes, veterans young and old, etc)

Or are they out here committing violent crimes just to be #ganggang and because "systemic racism" made them gangbang instead of staying in school and becoming a success like so many other dudes in the hood do?
i clearly said non violent crimes.
and again, why are you asking all these particulars? the whole point of your thread is not making fun of someone because you dont know what they're going through.
you're going off a picture or headline. stop asking me the details, unless you only wait for hindsight to not make fun of people

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You keep saying this silly and FALSE sh*t to justify your corny white boy humor when I've already posted multiple examples of people telling yall to chill BECAUSE HE IS SICK. There are plenty, I just stopped screenshotting them for the sake of dignity.

You know what's ironic? You would've done yourself a huge favor if you would've just shown some grown man maturity and grace by coming into this thread and acknowledging the mistake you made, and that you've grown from it. You would've gotten hella daps and reps for a sincere post like that. But noooo, you come in ranting and defensive. And all that does is expose your underlying guilt instead.
Why didn’t you post my edited version in the same thread? Show how I deleted what I said and expressed respect and :mjcry:

Show THAT too. But you won’t because your grandstanding for daps and whatever other punk ass reason. Youse a bytch. :pachaha: