Let an elite 19 year old defender drop to 10th in the draft

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I highly doubt Pat Riley thought his next small forward for the next 5 years would be 6'6 when the average small forward is at least 6'7 (probably 6'8) with scoring ability. It's probably the deepest position in the league after PG.

I'm sure he wasn't looking to pair his 6'4 2 guard with a small forward almost the same height who can't stretch the floor. He was brought in to back up d Wade and then take over his position :usure: seeing as he will never be able to do that, he has now been relegated to MKG status.
You're reading from your own script breh, dude is, has been and will be a SF.

When dude's said they hopefully got the next Wade, it was about being future face of the franchise, not taking over @ SG.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
well if you and Riley think that way, you deserve all the first round playoff knockouts coming your way.

Have a 6'6 guy when you have to see Lebron, PG, Melo, Durant, Rudy Gay, harrison Barnes, kawhi, Marcus Morris, Greek freak, and Ben Simmons multiple times a year :mjlol:
k bruh. keep giving me the inside Heat info on what Pat is thinking when you get it Ira Winderman. :mjlol:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

When dude's said they hopefully got the next Wade, it was about being future face of the franchise, not taking over @ SG.
bruh no need to argue with him. he obviously knows what Pat wanted when he draft Winslow. & thinks Winslow cant guard all those players he listed when Winslow has been all year. :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How can a guy who can't shoot or score or do anything with the ball in his hands expected to be the face of a franchise? An undersized forward at that? I'm really missing what people see in him.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He's athletic... but not a great finishe IMO. He's not a leaper that can jump out the gym or even jump period sometimes from what ive seen. I dont see him ever being an above the rim type player like Wade was or PG

Definitely

I dont agree with the "better ball handler" part but you're on-point with the rest. Winsow has handles. Showed it plenty in Summer Leagues. He just hasnt had to use it in the regular season
As far as finisher I was only comparing him to Stanley. Not saying he's one of the steady posterizers, but he's crafty enough and has nice touch around the basket and can finish through contact.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dwillhuh:

Winslow is a rookie and he is absolutely capable of being the lynchpin for a defensive scheme. Ask anyone who consistently watches Winslow play. His activity and impact on the overall defense is huge.

Spo is already hard on rookies but their is a reason why Winslow is consistently on the best defensive lineups of the team. The kid can easily be a defensive anchor in a year or two just like Kawaii and George.
His activity and impact to the defense is huge because he replaces to corpse of Luol Deng...........................................................

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He didn't really drop to 10th, it was just a very, very nice draft

Kaminsky is really the only reach in front of him I'd say
Even in Kaminsky's case I think he is starting to come on and show value for the Hornets. They obviously covet a big with range in their offense, as they've been trying to get one in the past few drafts with Zeller and Vonleh. Maybe Frank the Tank will be 3rd times a charm for them. When wet look back I think this will be more a case of "wow that was a loaded draft," than "how did he fall that far in that draft?"