Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I'm finally all caught up on the podcast. Like I said previously I really enjoyed it and I'm subscribed to it. I'll probably subscribe my girl to it, even though she doesn't follow sports, just to support the pod. Again keep up the good work, one of my new favorites to listen to.

Here's a fun fact: Out of the 7 black head coaches who are at the Power 5 level, 3 of them (Shaw, Taggart, and Mason) are from the Jim Harbaugh coaching tree. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pep Hamilton's name on that list in the future.

@Trust Me great breakdown my guy, I appreciate you realistic expectations and fukk Minnesota :salute:
@smitty22 You and my girl's dad have similar voices and the same lame ass talking points. Possibly a long lost twin or I'll see you at dinner Wednesday :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm finally all caught up on the podcast. Like I said previously I really enjoyed it and I'm subscribed to it. I'll probably subscribe my girl to it, even though she doesn't follow sports, just to support the pod. Again keep up the good work, one of my new favorites to listen to.

Here's a fun fact: Out of the 7 black head coaches who are at the Power 5 level, 3 of them (Shaw, Taggart, and Mason) are from the Jim Harbaugh coaching tree. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pep Hamilton's name on that list in the future.

@Trust Me great breakdown my guy, I appreciate you realistic expectations and fukk Minnesota :salute:
@smitty22 You and my girl's dad have similar voices and the same lame ass talking points. Possibly a long lost twin or I'll see you at dinner Wednesday :mjpls:

:salute:

So what you're saying is your father in law got that raspy, semen cemted voice? :skip:

:scheme:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to download off SoundCloud
The first 2 episodes got the download option
The rest don't

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep @portcityplaya crazy update to the Youngstown St story. From 11w

WELP. Bo Pelini and, by extension, Jim Tressel took a gamble by allowing Ma'Lik Richmond, one of the Steubenville High School players convicted of rape back in 2012, to walk onto the Youngstown State football team.

After a tidal wave of backlash, Youngstown State announced Richmond would remain on the team but would not play this year. Monday, the sad saga took another dark turn.

From espn.com:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man who shot and wounded a judge outside a county courthouse before being gunned down by a probation officer was the father of a high school football player who was convicted of rape in 2013, authorities said Monday.

Jefferson County Judge Joseph Bruzzese Jr. was shot Monday morning near the courthouse in Steubenville, across the Ohio River from West Virginia's northern panhandle and just west of Pittsburgh.

Authorities identified the gunman as Nathaniel "Nate" Richmond, the father of Ma'Lik Richmond. Ma'Lik, then 17, served about 10 months in a juvenile lockup after being convicted with another Steubenville High School football player of raping a 16-year-old girl during an alcohol-fueled party in 2012.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep @portcityplaya crazy update to the Youngstown St story. From 11w

WELP. Bo Pelini and, by extension, Jim Tressel took a gamble by allowing Ma'Lik Richmond, one of the Steubenville High School players convicted of rape back in 2012, to walk onto the Youngstown State football team.

After a tidal wave of backlash, Youngstown State announced Richmond would remain on the team but would not play this year. Monday, the sad saga took another dark turn.

From espn.com:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man who shot and wounded a judge outside a county courthouse before being gunned down by a probation officer was the father of a high school football player who was convicted of rape in 2013, authorities said Monday.

Jefferson County Judge Joseph Bruzzese Jr. was shot Monday morning near the courthouse in Steubenville, across the Ohio River from West Virginia's northern panhandle and just west of Pittsburgh.

Authorities identified the gunman as Nathaniel "Nate" Richmond, the father of Ma'Lik Richmond. Ma'Lik, then 17, served about 10 months in a juvenile lockup after being convicted with another Steubenville High School football player of raping a 16-year-old girl during an alcohol-fueled party in 2012.

Sounds like it could be over some different issues the dad had with this judge. He didn't preside over the rape case
Nate Richmond is a plaintiff along with several others in a wrongful death case overseen by Bruzzese, according to public court records.

CNN has not been able to get details of that case, which lists the defendant as the Jefferson Metropolitan Housing Authority.

There is no known connection between the elder Richmond's case and his son's case.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22

I'm sure they going to try to use that against him in the petition/protest shyt they got going on.

You already know breh :francis:

@Lucky_Lefty @portcityplaya

This was the only part I couldn't agree with my brehs on. Dude raped a passed out chick and only got a year. fukk playing football, that nikka should be UNDER the jail.

When I first read the story I was thinking it was some statutory 19 year old fukking a 17 year old type ish. But nah man him and another dude raped a chick after she passed out and then were bragging & posting that shyt online.

If I was related to her, he would be dead.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This really should be highlighted like I said above. Harbaugh ain't some black hero or anything but he has empowered and recommended coaches that THE VAST majority of CFB coaches wouldn't have.