Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Get out your feelings everybody get it from me :bamafdup:

:ehh:

(Stands on McFarland, watching suburban's and drop top Benzes pass by with bama players in them) I see these nikkas doing it big, I don't like that, I don't like that at all, gonna have to drop a dime on them (eats a banana)

Later that day,

Hello is this the NCAA, I'd like to report several infractions down at the university of Alabama, I even seen @portcityplaya with the brief case handcuffed to his wrist passing out cash and free meals :dame:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:ehh:

(Stands on McFarland, watching suburban's and drop top Benzes pass by with bama players in them) I see these nikkas doing it big, I don't like that, I don't like that at all, gonna have to drop a dime on them (eats a banana)

Later that day,

Hello is this the NCAA, I'd like to report several infractions down at the university of Alabama, I even seen @portcityplaya with the brief case handcuffed to his wrist passing out cash and free meals :dame:

Can't stop them from taking out of the leave a penny take a hundred jar :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As for the coaching thing, man I think we got a better chance solving world peace, you all were dead on, they never give us a shot to move up, and If we do, then it's to some shytty situation, then we fukk around and build some momentum and they fire us, then some white boy comes in for a year or two, wins games, then gets a better job at a bigger university..
If coaches hire and or promote black players the same way they do everyone else, the problem is solved in a few years. The harbaugh coaching tree which includes David Shaw, Willie taggart, and Derek Mason are great examples. The coaches that won't are the problem.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If coaches hire and or promote black players the same way they do everyone else, the problem is solved in a few years. The harbaugh coaching tree which includes David Shaw, Willie taggart, and Derek Mason are great examples. The coaches that won't are the problem.

They can only promote so much, then it's up to the universities, and a good school, not some college football wasteland, to give them a shot, I remember when English thought he was going to get a shot, and then got hosed, at Michigan, then on the flip tip, it is not a lot that get second chances, mofo expected to turn cupcakes to powerhouses then when it doesn't happen in 3 years, they get clipped, meanwhile the graduation rate goes up, less incidents, and more talent comes in that universities doors.

I think of croom, at msu, yeah he started off hot, but had his growing pains, I mean it's msu they aren't going to get the athletes, but he started to find hidden gems, then they clipped him, mullens comes in, and gets a magical year, but that dog hasn't hunted in how long, and do we expect msu to make a run for the west, or chill in the basement where they usually are, yet that nikka still got a job ???

Which brings me to another and final point, how can trees flourish, if nikkas getting clipped in 2-3 years, because a coach is expected to turn a shyt show into gold, over night