Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Lucky_Lefty @portcityplaya

This was the only part I couldn't agree with my brehs on. Dude raped a passed out chick and only got a year. fukk playing football, that nikka should be UNDER the jail.

When I first read the story I was thinking it was some statutory 19 year old fukking a 17 year old type ish. But nah man him and another dude raped a chick after she passed out and then were bragging & posting that shyt online.

If I was related to her, he would be dead.

Yeah, I hate it happened HONESTLY. I wonder why the judge didn't give him more time. My thing is also, if you want him punish then you should be asking for him to be removed from the school completely not just the team. I mean in all honest playing football is work and I know his name is in lights after a run or whatever, but people are cheering for the team when he does something. Like me last year I'm a Panther fan I was cheering when Cam scored for the team last season, but would always say fukk HIM after he scored.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

This was the only part I couldn't agree with my brehs on. Dude raped a passed out chick and only got a year. fukk playing football, that nikka should be UNDER the jail.

When I first read the story I was thinking it was some statutory 19 year old fukking a 17 year old type ish. But nah man him and another dude raped a chick after she passed out and then were bragging & posting that shyt online.

He did his time and served what the law deemed was right, that shouldn't prevent him from moving forward with his life and becoming a positive member of society.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He did his time and served what the law deemed was right, that shouldn't prevent him from moving forward with his life and becoming a positive member of society.
So did the Stanford swimmer, but you felt differently about that situation.

They did the exact same thing.

Silkk

Daps
Ones an adult and only served 3 of 6 months for raping chicks behind dumpsters. Another was a kid at a party
A kid at a party? He was seventeen years old :what:

At 17, you know damn well what rape is and the consequences it carries. Dude did ten months in a juvenile facility. Thats Bullshyt

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

But how old is 16 really?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

At 17, you know damn well what rape is and the consequences it carries. Dude did ten months in a juvenile facility. Thats Bullshyt

The issue is with the court. Seems we view the amount of time a person should get for rape different than those courts. They need to work on changing those sentencing laws so cases like this don't happen again instead of worrying about this guy playing football.

Silkk

Daps
The issue is with the court. Seems we view the amount of time a person should get for rape different than those courts. They need to work on changing those sentencing laws so cases like this don't happen again instead of worrying about this guy playing football.
Definitely, Cause I think that should be an automatic Theon Greyjoy punishment.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

He was 16. Im willing to give any 16 year old a 2nd chance in life and not hold it against them. Not changing my views on that

Silkk

Daps
He was 16. Im willing to give any 16 year old a 2nd chance in life and not hold it against them. Not changing my views on that
Not hold it against them? Its rape not petty theft :what:

When you were sixteen, you didn't understand the repurcussions of rape?

How about a sixteen year old who shoots & killls someone. You don't hold that against them either?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who was that talking about the Gators on the podcast? I never heard y'all say his name

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@portcityplaya

:dame:
You forgot:
Guthries
Buffet city
Taco casa
Sharks

When I was at my school up the street man, we was broke too, but those places were like that manna from heaven feast meal

I worked at that Ryan's up by where bomhaurs or however you spell it, stayed hitting licks off that place (steaks and fried chicken on deck)

It was some spot on ua campus that had wings like 10 of them and a shyt ton of shoestring fries for like 5 bucks or 7

10 cent beer night on the strip at like the booth or some place, I fukking forget :usure:

I went to T-town recently it's like night and day, it's amazing how a few millions can expand a city, but I'm like shyt it's probably harder to function in that city as a college kid because Its so damn expensive, grown ass me with a job, no worries, college me :feedme: you got a pack of top ramen sir creamy chicken preferably

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@portcityplaya

:dame:
You forgot:
Guthries
Buffet city
Taco casa
Sharks

When I was at my school up the street man, we was broke too, but those places were like that manna from heaven feast meal

I worked at that Ryan's up by where bomhaurs or however you spell it, stayed hitting licks off that place (steaks and fried chicken on deck)

It was some spot on ua campus that had wings like 10 of them and a shyt ton of shoestring fries for like 5 bucks or 7

10 cent beer night on the strip at like the booth or some place, I fukking forget :usure:

I went to T-town recently it's like night and day, it's amazing how a few millions can expand a city, but I'm like shyt it's probably harder to function in that city as a college kid because Its so damn expensive, grown ass me with a job, no worries, college me :feedme: you got a pack of top ramen sir creamy chicken preferably

Sharks gave me the BGs :scust: I faintly remember Gutheries and them other 2 :patrice:
I hit my homegirl up and she reminded me of Buffalo Phils (the wing place they had on campus) used to get all the fries cause I had a hookup over there :noah: