Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We try to keep it Southern centric but we switch it up when appropriate. Like this last Ep. Been listening to Gil Scott Heron heavy and with the shyt happening in VA, just felt like it was needed. Plus the topics were a bit serious too

Haven't been able to hear it yet. Will do tonight. Out of town with the kid.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Listening now to the newest cast,

I think the issue with black qbs in the past, yeah they didn't want too many, i.e.spurrier bytch ass, then someone said they are fast we can set up plays around them, and we won't groom them for the NFL but they will get us wins ( Reggie ball, Jamal lord, t Martin, joe Hamilton, woody dantzler, a slew of other Clemson qbs, the nikka from unc, that switched to wr, and had like a 3-5 run in the league, etc) we all wonder what if, with ward, but they didn't give him a chance, also keep in mind, if you can't pass, and or have the skills, or it's a log jam, they will switch some of those qbs, but also a lot of those kids just don't have the skills for college, they got by on athleticism and minimal skill, then when Saturday comes, that dog ain't hunting, some of it may be on the coach/oc, but a large part is in them just being over their head at position not suited for them, plus realistically how many white boys could switch to another position.

As for the coaching thing, man I think we got a better chance solving world peace, you all were dead on, they never give us a shot to move up, and If we do, then it's to some shytty situation, then we fukk around and build some momentum and they fire us, then some white boy comes in for a year or two, wins games, then gets a better job at a bigger university.....