Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not hold it against them? Its rape not petty theft :what:

When you were sixteen, you didn't understand the repurcussions of rape?

How about a sixteen year old who shoots & killls someone. You don't hold that against them either?

a 16 year old doesn't think like an adult, especially a drunk one. it's why there are different laws and a thing called maturity

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@portcityplaya

:dame:
You forgot:
Guthries
Buffet city
Taco casa
Sharks

When I was at my school up the street man, we was broke too, but those places were like that manna from heaven feast meal

I worked at that Ryan's up by where bomhaurs or however you spell it, stayed hitting licks off that place (steaks and fried chicken on deck)

It was some spot on ua campus that had wings like 10 of them and a shyt ton of shoestring fries for like 5 bucks or 7

10 cent beer night on the strip at like the booth or some place, I fukking forget :usure:

I went to T-town recently it's like night and day, it's amazing how a few millions can expand a city, but I'm like shyt it's probably harder to function in that city as a college kid because Its so damn expensive, grown ass me with a job, no worries, college me :feedme: you got a pack of top ramen sir creamy chicken preferably

Sharks gave me the BGs :scust: I faintly remember Gutheries and them other 2 :patrice:
I hit my homegirl up and she reminded me of Buffalo Phils (the wing place they had on campus) used to get all the fries cause I had a hookup over there :noah:

Sharks, hot wings was the bomb

Yes Buffalo phils

That shyt in Gainesville? Makes sense why McElwain took the job now. :troll:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You didn't know right from wrong when you were sixteen?
i did, but not everybody does and while it may seem like it not all 16 year olds do. they dont think before they act, that's something that comes with maturity. I don't agree with what he did but it shouldn't be held over his head his entire life.