Lestans according to the stats Luka is better than Bron was his first 100 games

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one way to look at it

Another is that Luka put up monstrous numbers while playing on average 9 less minutes a game...

Doing a lot with the ball in your hands while playing almost a full quarter less is a bad thing now?

I agree guys have inflated numbers now with the Usage rate. Guys like Harden and Luka and Westbrook are examples.

But Luka sits entire 4th quarters of some games. Rick also is very judicious with how much playing time he gets in general. So while his usage might be high, he clearly is not playing the ridiculous minutes a lot of guys are. Something to take into consideration.
Yeah i don't hate Luka and think hes great, its just nikkas trying to say luka is better than bron was at this age when that simply isn't true and this is with me completely ignoring the defensive side of the ball. And its not a slight on Luka considering bron is a top 5 player of all time.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Kobe stans really thought they had one. :picard:

So to conclude, Luka playing a harden esque style of ball hogging system (37% Usage rate) in a faster pace and space era with better teammates (Porzingis is better than anyone lebron played with first cleveland stint.) was only able to muster up 2 extra points and assists per game? Not to mention bron's 27/7/7 on 53% EFG was more efficient in a tougher defensive era than lukas 29/9 on 50% EFG. You tell me whos better. :picard:
How is it 2020 and people don't know what usage % actually means. The name isn't always what it says on the tin

Not that you're wrong about Doncic being ridiculously ball dominant (I'm personally not sold on him), but usage % is your argument?

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it 2020 and people don't know what usage % actually means. The name isn't always what it says on the tin

Not that you're wrong about Doncic being ridiculously ball dominant (I'm personally not sold on him), but usage % is your argument?

Ask yourself, If you gave bron 7 teammates shooting 34% or greater from 3 in 04-05 season (Compared to only 3 for him that year.) . Let him control the ball 40% of the time he was on the floor compared to only 29% of his teams possessions on top of having 10 more opportunities to possess the ball, he wouldn't be able to muster 2 extra points and assists if not more?

We aren't even gonna talk about bron's second year defense compared to luka cause that shyts a blow out in favor of bron. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unloaded the clip in LeGTB

The funny thing is I know more about advanced stats and analytics than most of these Bron stans. Its why their tricks don't work on me. I'm able to call out their bullsh1t in threads like this cause I know all the same stats.

This clown @Rhakim thinks he's being slick because most real basketball fans don't give a sh1t about analytics. But his bullsh1t don't work with me. Its why I can call out all his tricks and misdirection.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask yourself, If you gave bron 7 teammates shooting 34% or greater from 3 in 04-05 season (Compared to only 3 for him that year.) . Let him control the ball 40% of the time he was on the floor compared to only 29% of his teams possessions on top of having 10 more opportunities to possess the ball, he wouldn't be able to muster 2 extra points and assists if not more?

We aren't even gonna talk about bron's second year defense compared to luka cause that shyts a blow out in favor of bron. :mjlol:

Read all my posts in this thread kiddo. I obliterate every analytics argument that can be made for LeBron against Luka.

PER takes pace and minutes played into account and Luka is still way better than LeBron according to the numbers.

LeBron's only argument against Luka are EYE TEST based. As a Kobe stan I have no problem saying 2nd year LeBron is way better than 2nd year Luka. I watched both play and know LeBron is significantly better. But Bron stans spent a lifetime arguing against the eye test. They spent the last 15 years telling us LeBron is better than Kobe based on stats. Now they got guys like Luka and Giannis putting up better stats than LeBron ever did and don't know how to act.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read all my posts in this thread kiddo. I obliterate every analytics argument that can be made for LeBron against Luka.

PER takes pace and minutes played into account and Luka is still way better than LeBron according to the numbers.

LeBron's only argument against Luka are EYE TEST based. As a Kobe stan I have no problem saying 2nd year LeBron is way better than 2nd year Luka. I watched both play and know LeBron is significantly better. But Bron stans spent a lifetime arguing against the eye test. They spent the last 15 years telling us LeBron is better than Kobe based on stats. Now they got guys like Luka and Giannis putting up better stats than LeBron ever did and don't know how to act.

Per doesn't account for controlling the ball 40% of your time on the floor compared to 29%, Having 7 34% or higher 3 point teammates help space the floor compared to only 3 for bron. while still only able to muster 2 extra points and assists with worse efficiency . PER is a shyt stat and i have never used it to say someone is better so this argument doesn't apply with me. :mjlit:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Lol these idiots swore by analytics and eye test useless. Now analytics got a Cac outperforming their idol and want to go back on what they fought all these years against

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per doesn't account for controlling the ball 40% of your time on the floor compared to 29%, Having 7 34% or higher 3 point teammates help space the floor compared to only 3 for bron. while still only able to muster 2 extra points and assists with worse efficiency . PER is a shyt stat and i have never used it to say someone is better so this argument doesn't apply with me. :mjlit:

What you did here is use context and nuance to see how stats get accumulated and how they can be manipulated. Unfortunately your tune here is different than what we are used to from Bron stans the last 15 years. For the last 15 years it was all about advanced stats and who they say is better. Context, nuance, and the eye test be damned.

Just be glad you don't have a track record like the rest of your LeGBT brethern. They made their bed the last decade and a half by touting stats without context. Now they gotta sleep in that bed and either accept Luka being better than LeBron or expose themselves as hypocrites. As you can see by this thread, most have decided to expose themselves as hyprocrites.

Last edited:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

I don't think Doncic at 20 is better (no one here does, y'all missing the point here, using context proves our point) or even same tier but usage % is still very misleading.

The usage % of someone dribbling the ball for 20 seconds and passing it to someone who misses would be a 0, that's an extreme example but also why it's misleading

Doncic did handle ball more than LeBron, I find it hard to believe LeBron handled ball for 9+ minutes like Doncic does this year even with him averaging 40+ but you're not getting that data from usage % :mjlol:

We don't have that data unfortunately

Daps
The funny thing is I know more about advanced stats and analytics than most of these Bron stans. Its why their tricks don't work on me. I'm able to call out their bullsh1t in threads like this cause I know all the same stats.

This clown @Rhakim thinks he's being slick because most real basketball fans don't give a sh1t about analytics. But his bullsh1t don't work with me. Its why I can call out all his tricks and misdirection.
And he hasn't responded since :dead:
@Rhakim :mjlol:
Like when I debated if MJ could average 40 in today's game with him
He brang up zone defenses and all this analytic fukkery
Like zone defenses aren't hampered by modern nba spacing and 3pt shooting
I said MJ could develop a 3pt shot and he used some weird argument saying he wouldn't have the time to do it well like wtf :dead:
If Kawhi Leonard who has slightly smaller hands than MJ can develop both a deadly midrange and a good 3pt shot, so could MJ in the modern NBA

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Goodness. Swag pushed Rhakim's wig all the way back in this thread:picard:

Same thing happened in the Pau Gasol vs Kevin Love thread a few years back. I showed Bron stans how according to analytics, LeBron's 3rd option (Kevin Love) was a better player than Kobe's 2nd option (Pau Gasol) when both were playing for their original teams.

By worshiping at the alter of analytics and advanced stats, just so they could say LeBron is better than Kobe, Bron stans have opened themselves up for this ether. Because if you accept LeBron is better than Kobe because of analyics, then you also have to accept Luka is better than LeBron, Giannis is better than LeBron, and Kevin Love is better than Pau Gasol. All are silly conclusions to the rest of us that use the eye test. But for those that believe in analytics and advanced stats these are all conclusions we must accept.

Daps
Why do I have an entire page of the thread that's basically empty? :dahell:

Let me guess, All-Caps the pedophile defender, his best buddy from the valley, and the guy who called himself Monkey Boy came and shyt all over it. :mjlol:

Did the pedophile himself get unbanned as well? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hope y'all had fun reading the WOAT posters on the forum talk about shyt they know nothing about. :scust:
nikka shut the fukk up :mjlol:
you had the entire clip unloaded on you in this thread exposing your bullshyt :mjlol:

Last edited: