Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ:
@Rhakim doesn't have anybody on ignore
Ban bet. Right now. I already offered it twice. Ban bet me right now and mods can verify.

exactly like I said he thinks he is smarter than everyone else and if you bring a valid point that he can't address he just "ignores" you
:duck:
I know you read that post @Rhakim
Here's how fukking dumb that logic is. Other than GSH the only posters I have on ignore are WOAT posters. Guys with literal WOAT banners and -10000 rep that everyone and their mama knows are trash. EVERYONE here knows those guys don't bring no fukking valid points. If I was using the ignore function to ignore good posters, then why the fukk would I have Sccit, Swag, 10bandz, and the one who calls himself MonkeyBoy on that list and not any of the actual guys who can write a coherent argument?

You seriously trying to argue that I ignore Sccit and Swag because they make too many valid points. You realize how dumb that sounds? :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It was a shyt argument actually...... there is a reason why this thread was started 6 months ago but just got to ten pages today.......

If it was a good argument then people would actually be talking about the argument. Instead all we have is a circle-jerk of WOAT posters talking about me and I wasn't even participating in the argument. :deadmanny:

That's they m.o. though. They don't even wanna talk about basketball, because they don't know how. They just want to have stan wars and talk about other posters.

Daps
Ban bet. Right now. I already offered it twice. Ban bet me right now and mods can verify.

Here's how fukking dumb that logic is. Other than GSH the only posters I have on ignore are WOAT posters. Guys with literal WOAT banners and -10000 rep that everyone and their mama knows are trash. EVERYONE here knows those guys don't bring no fukking valid points. If I was using the ignore function to ignore good posters, then why the fukk would I have Sccit, Swag, 10bandz, and the one who calls himself MonkeyBoy on that list and not any of the actual guys who can write a coherent argument?

You seriously trying to argue that I ignore Sccit and Swag because they make too many valid points. You realize how dumb that sounds? :dead:
no need for a ban bet after one of the posters you have on "ignore" posted receipts of you responding to him last year on several topics

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice how the little bytch has 10 posts in this thread and NONE of them are about basketball. ALL TEN are about me. He stays on my dikk.

no need for a ban bet after one of the posters you have on "ignore" posted receipts of you responding to him last year on several topics
Last year? :gucci:

Then he knows exactly when I took him off ignore and when I put him back on, and the exact reason why (when we were trying to get all the pedophiles perma-banned and the pro-pedophile crew ran in :cape:for pedophile leniency because they all stick together like that). I told those creeps the EXACT moment they were taken off ignore and when they got put back on ignore and they know that. But they don't want to tell you that for obvious reasons.

The only time I took folk off ignore was during the pedophile bans and after Kobe's tragedy. And I kept most of the off, the ONLY ones I put back on ignore were the ones who were acting unrighteous. I announce exactly when I put them on ignore and they know it.

Ban bet me. You're probably just an alias for the pedophile anyway.

Daps
Notice how the little bytch has 10 posts in this thread and NONE of them are about basketball. ALL TEN are about me. He stays on my dikk.

Last year? :gucci:

Then he knows exactly when I took him off ignore and when I put him back on, and the exact reason why (when we were trying to get all the pedophiles perma-banned and the pro-pedophile crew ran in :cape:for pedophile leniency because they all stick together like that). I told those creeps the EXACT moment they were taken off ignore and when they got put back on ignore and they know that. But they don't want to tell you that for obvious reasons.

The only time I took folk off ignore was during the pedophile bans and after Kobe's tragedy. I announce exactly when I put them on ignore and they know it.

Ban bet me. You're probably just an alias for the pedophile anyway.
don't project on me

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
don't project on me

That's your 11th post about me in this thread. Still zero about basketball. Find another forum to play out your man crushes, this is a basketball site.

And I got more pedophiles banned than anyone on here. While you sit there :cape: for a known pedophile who has been bushed repeatedly and his BFF who begged and pleaded for him to be reinstated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhakim :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Worst poster

I wouldn't say he's the worst poster. He's just the most manipulative and pretentious poster we have on here. Yall can disagree with my takes but you can't say I'm dumb because I can argue circles around anyone. Its one of the reasons nikkas hate me so much. I'm one of the best debators on here regardless of the topic.

However, I never try to act like I'm smarter than anyone or try to win arguments by just posting a lot. Dude carries himself like he's got some knowledge the rest of us don't have and tries to win arguments by throwing a lot of volume at folks. I find it to be wack.

I come on this site not act like I'm smarter than everyone else but rather to spread and seek knowledge as well as some fun and laughs. He takes himself way to serious which is why he pretty much ghosted me after this back n forth.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wouldn't say he's the worst poster. He's just the most manipulative and pretentious poster we have on here. Yall can disagree with my takes but ypu can't say I'm dumb because I can argue circles around anyone. However, I never try to act like I'm smarter than anyone or try to win arguments by just posting a lot. He carries himself like he's got some knowledge the rest of us don't have and tries to win arguments by throwing a lot of volume at folks. I find it to be wack.

I come on this site not act like I'm smarter than everyone else but rather to spread and seek knowledge as well as some fun and laughs. He takes himself way to serious which is why he pretty much ghosted me after this back n forth.
Yet he’s avoiding you and responding to everyone else :lolbron:. Like bron avoiding JJ barea in the post in 20110

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

yall love to use stats and analytics to try and say Bron is better than MJ. So I guess Luka is better than bron huh? Because the rule changes havent caused stats to be inflated right? and this era is way better than MJ era when he was playing against plumbers right?

:sas1:

I saw Bron his rookie season... Eye test don’t like Luka is not better than Bron was his rookie year :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet he’s avoiding you and responding to everyone else :lolbron:. Like bron avoiding JJ barea in the post in 20110

Its cause I put him in a no win situation. That's what happens when you are a hypocrite. Its like being a pastor who says homosexuality is evil but gets caught in a bathroom stall with another man. Nothing you can say will save you.