Lestans according to the stats Luka is better than Bron was his first 100 games

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Per doesn't account for controlling the ball 40% of your time on the floor compared to 29%, Having 7 34% or higher 3 point teammates help space the floor compared to only 3 for bron. while still only able to muster 2 extra points and assists with worse efficiency . PER is a shyt stat and i have never used it to say someone is better so this argument doesn't apply with me. :mjlit:
I swear some of these posters gotta be low-key retarded. They don't have a fukking clue how to evaluate a player so they just take shortcuts and make up shyt, then they assume that we must be using the same dumbass shortcuts because they don't know any better. Have to literally make up shyt about us in order to even have a conversation.

And notice that they ALWAYS care more about what we think than about the players themselves?

He probably doesn't have anyone on ignore
He probably just says that when he can't further his argument with them and has no response
Ban bet. I'm sure staff can tell you.

The pedophile, the Trump-supporting Jew who always defends the pedophile, the Jew's best friend from the Valley, and the guy who calls himself Monkey Boy are ALL on my ignore list and they been there longer than I can remember. I tried to take a couple off after the tragedy but they went right back to their bullshyt so I put them back on with the quickness and that was months ago. Any staff or mod who can verify that shyt can ban me if it not true.

I'm here to talk basketball. Those dumbasses don't know anything about basketball, they're like pro wrestling fans who just want to talk about beefs and agendas. It's too tiring, I don't want to spend my time here talking about men I don't even know who ain't even interested in the game like that.

Y'all think I just choose to never, ever respond to the trash arguments of the worst posters on this forum? :francis:

Daps
I swear some of these posters gotta be low-key retarded. They don't have a fukking clue how to evaluate a player so they just take shortcuts and make up shyt, then they assume that we must be using the same dumbass shortcuts because they don't know any better. Have to literally make up shyt about us in order to even have a conversation.

And notice that they ALWAYS care more about what we think than about the players themselves?

Ban bet. I'm sure staff can tell you.

The pedophile, the Trump-supporting Jew who always defends the pedophile, the Jew's best friend from the Valley, and the guy who calls himself Monkey Boy are ALL on my ignore list and they been there longer than I can remember. I tried to take a couple off after the tragedy but they went right back to their bullshyt so I put them back on with the quickness and that was months ago. Any staff or mod who can verify that shyt can ban me if it not true.

I'm here to talk basketball. Those dumbasses don't know anything about basketball, they're like pro wrestling fans who just want to talk about beefs and agendas. It's too tiring, I don't want to spend my time here talking about men I don't even know who ain't even interested in the game like that.

Y'all think I just choose to never, ever respond to the trash arguments of the worst posters on this forum? :francis:
got the entire clip unloaded on you :mjlol:
YOU may not have seen it (allegedly), but everyone else got to see the bullets fly on your analytic bullshyt :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like when I debated if MJ could average 40 in today's game with him
He brang up zone defenses and all this analytic fukkery
Like zone defenses aren't hampered by modern nba spacing and 3pt shooting
I said MJ could develop a 3pt shot and he used some weird argument saying he wouldn

I didn't use analytics, I doubt you even know what the fukk analytics is. I used MJ's OWN WORDS where he said that he never would have had as successful a career as he did if he had had to face zones. I also quoted other stars of his era saying the same thing, pointed out how even shytty college defenders hemmed up Jordan's game in college, explained why MJ's shooting form doesn't lend itself to accuracy from long range, and pointed out to you that if someone is working on his game like crazy then there are always tradeoffs - if you want to get better at a new skill then you're gonna have to spend less time on other shyt, that's a fact of life.

You got your ass handed to you in that conversation, so you stayed butthurt about it and are now shytposting in this one trying to :cape: for the worst posters in the forum just because they're the only ones too dumb to know when they've lost the argument to me? :heh:

This is what I talk about the problem here. Y'all don't wanna talk basketball, you just want to beef with the people who hurt your feelings. Take a breathe so your fukking balls can descend and you will grow up and start talking about the GAME, not about me. :scusthov:

Daps
I didn't use analytics, I doubt you even know what the fukk analytics is. I used MJ's OWN WORDS where he said that he never would have had as successful a career as he did if he had had to face zones. I also quoted other stars of his era saying the same thing, pointed out how even shytty college defenders hemmed up Jordan's game in college, explained why MJ's shooting form doesn't lend itself to accuracy from long range, and pointed out to you that if someone is working on his game like crazy then there are always tradeoffs - if you want to get better at a new skill then you're gonna have to spend less time on other shyt, that's a fact of life.

You got your ass handed to you in that conversation, so you stayed butthurt about it and are now shytposting in this one trying to :cape: for the worst posters in the forum just because they're the only ones too dumb to know when they've lost the argument to me? :heh:

This is what I talk about the problem here. Y'all don't wanna talk basketball, you just want to beef with the people who hurt your feelings. Take a breathe so your fukking balls can descend and you will grow up and start talking about the GAME, not about me. :scusthov:
:umad:
Hands still sweating from typing all that up? :mjlol:
C'mon, you know you want to read what he said
(as if you haven't already)
:mjlol:
still got the entire clip unloaded on you

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
got the entire clip unloaded on you :mjlol:
YOU may not have seen it (allegedly), but everyone else got to see the bullets fly on your analytic bullshyt :mjlol:

Quote where the fukk I used "analytic bullshyt". :mjlol:

Swag is too stupid to even use regular basketball insight, there is ZERO chance that he uses analytics properly. I rarely even use analytics myself, he probably just one of those dumbasses thinking, "That guy uses some numbers and sounds too smart, that must be analytics, I'm gonna use some numbers too and then I'll win." :mjlol:

I don't even need to look at his bullshyt, I put him on ignore for a reason. There is ZERO chance that you can quote anything I've said to compare two players and then quote him using the same shyt correctly. Absolutely zero. I guarantee 100% that he's either saying some shyt I've never, ever said, or he's using it completely wrong. And that goes for the Trump-supporting Jew too.

Prove it. ANYONE can try and use whatever dumbass argument he used, come at me. But first, just quote me pulling that bullshyt before claiming it's anything I do.

Daps

Swag is too stupid to even use regular basketball insight, there is ZERO chance that he uses analytics properly. I rarely even use analytics myself, he probably just one of those dumbasses thinking, "That guy uses some numbers and sounds too smart, that must be analytics, I'm gonna use some numbers too and then I'll win." :mjlol:

I don't even need to look at his bullshyt, I put him on ignore for a reason. There is ZERO chance that you can quote anything I've said to compare two players and then quote him using the same shyt correctly. Absolutely zero. I guarantee 100% that he's either saying some shyt I've never, ever said, or he's using it completely wrong. And that goes for the Trump-supporting Jew too.

Prove it. ANYONE can try and use whatever dumbass argument he used, come at me. But first, just quote me pulling that bullshyt before claiming it's anything I do.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had Swagnificent on ignore for years

Oh really?

Here you are responding to me on November 13, 2019: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lam...time-great-td-run.743731/page-6#post-35576530

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 12, 2019 in another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...-nikka-tatum-1-18.743974/page-2#post-35562111

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 9, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ste...basketball-player.743263/page-2#post-35525074

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 8, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kob...ings-the-hard-way.741609/page-7#post-35515198

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 2, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/box...-and-bricking-3pt.742090/page-2#post-35448648

Here you are responding to me on Oct. 7, 2019 in a thread that has nothing to do with sports: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-moon-from-earth.701821/page-18#post-35161060

So that's 6 different threads in just the last 7 months where you have engaged me in a healthy back and forth debate. Not all have been about basketball. You decided to challenge me on a football topic as well as one on flat earth. So much for having me on ignore for "years".

Next time you might want to look into the search function before you fabricate lies to cover your ass.

Daps

Oh really?

Here you are responding to me on November 13, 2019: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lam...time-great-td-run.743731/page-6#post-35576530

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 12, 2019 in another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...-nikka-tatum-1-18.743974/page-2#post-35562111

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 9, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ste...basketball-player.743263/page-2#post-35525074

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 8, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kob...ings-the-hard-way.741609/page-7#post-35515198

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 2, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/box...-and-bricking-3pt.742090/page-2#post-35448648

Here you are responding to me on Oct. 7, 2019 in a thread that has nothing to do with sports: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-moon-from-earth.701821/page-18#post-35161060

So that's 6 different threads in just the last 7 months where you have engaged me in a healthy back and forth debate. Not all have been about basketball. You decided to challenge me on a football topic as well as one on flat earth. So much for having me on ignore for "years".

Next time you might want to look into the search function before you fabricate lies to cover your ass.
:russ:
@Rhakim doesn't have anybody on ignore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably doesn't have anyone on ignore
He probably just says that when he can't further his argument with them and has no response

He definitely doesn't have me on ignore. He sees everything I post. That's why he responded to me in 6 different threads in just the month of November 2019. Then in December 2019 this thread is posted and suddenly he has nothing to say to me.

So much for him claiming to have me on ignore for " years" and only being here to discuss "basketball". The crakkka been following me for years now till I pushed his wig back on this and other topics.

Once he realized he had nothing he could say in response to the arguments I laid out in this thread in December 2019 he started this "ignore" myth.

Last edited:
Daps
He definitely doesn't have me on ignore. He sees everything I post. That's why in just the last 7 months he's followed me around in 6 different threads that range from basketball to football to flat earth.

So much for him claiming to have me on ignore for " years" and only being here to discuss "basketball". The crakkka been following me for years now till I pushed his wig back on this and other topics.

Once he realized he had nothing he could day in response to the arguments I laid out in this thread he started this "ignore" myth.
exactly like I said he thinks he is smarter than everyone else and if you bring a valid point that he can't address he just "ignores" you
:duck:
I know you read that post @Rhakim

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
@Rhakim doesn't have anybody on ignore

Look at the dates of this thread when I started quoting him. Then look at the dates of those threads he was debating me in the past. He had no problem debating me in 6 different threads just in the month of November 2019. But then he suddenly stops responding to me in December 2019?

I wonder why? :ohhh:

Last edited: