Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre list is so good its hard to add on but:

-If you can't buy it cash you don't need it.
-Everybody really does want something from you, just have to figure out exactly what it is.
-Real money/power moves in silence anybody you see bragging and boasting :no:

not true, that nucca Dame Dash had a HUUUUGE mouth. and yet he was richer then a lot of quiet folk.

not true, that nucca cam was balling in comparison to a lot of quiet folk.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In life its often the things you aren't willing to do that determine how much you'll accomplish and how far you'll go.
nope. in life its often the thing you aren't willing to do that will determine how strong willed you are as well as how serious you are about upholding a moral code of ethics.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If someone shows you they're a shytty person from the first meeting, believe them.

If someone shows you they're a shytty person from the first time some sus shyt falls out their mouth, believe them.

Love is not enough. Tapping into your common sense supply can save a lot of time and a lot of trouble.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never rely on a female's current state if you're not running continuous game.

The woman she is today can be on some entirely different shyt by next week unless you staying in her head

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate ppl for who they are not what i want them to be. Definitely trust my instincts.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Being a black man,dwelling on racism too much will eat away at your soul.

This is the truth... I fight racism with racism and hate... I take advantage of every chance I get to sh1t on a white and ya know what? It has hurt me professionally like a muhfukka. I'm taking steps to not be a racist and I'm getting better but I relapsed when out with my girl earlier and called this white a cracka.

I don't know how to tactfully handle signs of racism and I don't want to be like those toms at my job that die everyday. I need to be able to be proud when I look in the mirror and know I will only die once. I am going to go see a counselor for this because I thought about killing this white at work. I seriously had a well thought out plan of going to shoot that b1tch for giving me this smug look while I was explaining something to him that he didn't know!!!

That's why I'm getting away from this corporate bullsh1t for a while.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Don't rely on the kindness of others or even expect it; people WILL walk over you if you let them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Being a black man,dwelling on racism too much will eat away at your soul.Learn to enjoy life and not focus on the negatives.

Avoid drama whenever you can.

Don't procrastinate...Do what can be done now and handle your business.

Co sign about the racism part. Can't get too mad on something that happened thousands of years before you were born. Sometimes you have to ignore it, even when it is present to progress in life.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Credit cards can be a blessing or a curse. It's usually the later.

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nope. in life its often the thing you aren't willing to do that will determine how strong willed you are as well as how serious you are about upholding a moral code of ethics.
i think you misunderstand not willing to do homework and get good grades in school can doom your life. not willing to put together a budget and manage money can lead to financial ruin. many people want success but aren't willing to do the things it takes to be successful so they work their whole lives at Walmart barely making over minimum wage. many of the poor people i know are gonna be stuck in that life because they aren't willing to do what it takes to get out of it.