Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do not always go out your way to change someone, they will resent you and blame you for their shortcomings when shyt don't go the way they planned.

Don't always say yes, the minute you say no said people will act like you NEVER did anything for them.

Let people experience things on their own, hand holding is for children and even then you're doing them a great disservice.

"A Zen master used to say, "It is clear and so it is hard to see. A dunce once searched for a fire with a lighted lantern. Had he known what fire was, he could have cooked his rice much sooner."

Most solutions to a lot of your problems are usually right under your nose, but most of us without fail, seldom realize this until it's long overdue.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A bytch gon be a bytch..

A hoe gon be a hoe..

If you're a black man everyone is gonna look down on you... Even your own black people...

Some girls know their alphabets, some girls don't

my family treat me like shyt a lot so I know that feelin.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you misunderstand not willing to do homework and get good grades in school can doom your life. not willing to put together a budget and manage money can lead to financial ruin. many people want success but aren't willing to do the things it takes to be successful so they work their whole lives at Walmart barely making over minimum wage. many of the poor people i know are gonna be stuck in that life because they aren't willing to do what it takes to get out of it.
i knew exactly what you said. but there was no way for me or anyone reading what you said to come to the conclusion you just posted. unless they GUESSED thats what you meant. you have to be careful when you put out general "words of advice" to people. some people use that word as an excuse to cosign nonsense. it happens all the time.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never drink Malta on an empty stomach. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Let's just say that the underwear and pants I wore that day were to never, ever to be seen again :sadbron:. God bless the janitorial staff that had to clean up that campus bathroom

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just do what you feel, nothing else matters and noone else cares....

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
lol what happened breh? code wasn't compiling and nikkas started laughin? :lolbron:

Actually in a bad mood right now because this stupid code is not working...lol

But nah this was like 8 yrs ago and I was working in a warehouse. Co-worker said something about my son:gladbron: and we got into it....lol Fired the next day