Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i think you misunderstand not willing to do homework and get good grades in school can doom your life. not willing to put together a budget and manage money can lead to financial ruin. many people want success but aren't willing to do the things it takes to be successful so they work their whole lives at Walmart barely making over minimum wage. many of the poor people i know are gonna be stuck in that life because they aren't willing to do what it takes to get out of it.

Are they not WILLING to do what it takes or do they simply not KNOW what it takes? :leostare:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Had to write some of these down :ohhh:

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You'll get further in life by being too bold. fukk all of the shy, timid bullshyt. If I wanna go to a strip club, push the stripper off the pole and dance for her and collect the 1's...I'll do it. Stuck up bytch don't like me? Whatever take my number down anyway, you'll learn to like me. Had some science prof. in college ask me why I kept showing up 45 mins late for his 5 hour class. I told him "because your class is like slow suicide"....still got a B+. Told him straight up I go to the rec on the way to his class and run a game of 21 so I can fall asleep quicker when he talks.

:mjplz: