Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

Daps
Originally Posted by SwagmundFreud
-Never wife up a chick unless she loves you more than you love her.

Originally Posted by yeahisaidit
Marry a man that loves you more than him.

20090320060037!Dark_Voyage_Rhinox_listening.jpg
:confused_rhinox:

Nemesis2_Rhinox_yelling_in_shuttle.jpg
:angry_rhinox:
277105-theweb_rhinox_closeup_super.jpg
:acceptance_rhinox:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dont date women who wear animal print, have mad tattooes, have overly arched eyebrows, bizarre hair coloring or color contacts. Friendship and business rarely mix. Dont become friends with your boys girlfriend. Dont smash your boys mistress. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
My grandmother told me:

Never give/loan money you expect back. If you need it, don't loan it out. This is especially true with friends and family.

When someone is confiding/sharing a problem or experience, don't assume they are asking for your advice; they may just want to vent and don't care for your advice.

Daps
people always find something not to like about you. live how you want and those who truly love you will still be there

you dont find out how a person truly feels about you until you piss em off

getting caught up in appearances is the fastest road to disappointmet

pay attention to your surroundings. sleep is the cousin of death.

if someone can tell you word for word what so and so was sayin about you, they was talkin about yo ass too

when your out in public you have to look angry and unapproachable so men dont try to holla

weak people travel in packs

being left out isnt always a bad thing

You a dirty hoe

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Staying thankful for what you have keeps you sane without necessarily making you complacent.

Don't qualify yourself for anything other than a job. This means not making excuses and always explaining yourself. Especially useful for females. Dodge 2 questions for every 3 they ask.

Stop looking for victimhood pity. That's female shyt. And don't respect it either.

"Recognize a lame nikka when I'm around one...but I'd look like a clown tryna clown one" - Dom Kennedy

You don't have to honor every statement or accusation made towards you. Being super defensive is bytch nikka traits and it makes you a chore to hang around

A lot of winning and losing in life is a matter of willpower integrity and dumb luck.

aliG

Pro
Daps
this thread needs to be upped. many jewels in here. anyone feel free to chime in with their life lessons.