Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't mind feminists, I'm all for women having whatever representation they want and even as an OG Ghostbusters fanatic, I gave that movie a shot.

Calling it a complete piece of shyt is an understatement. In fact, the reason why none of her co-stars probably won't chime in is because they know it was a piece of shyt and there was some friction behind the scenes because of that fact.

I mean re-booting the shyt, especially with such a long line of remakes was already a strike, but for them to take the route they did with the all female line-up, they should have taken better care with the tone. The director made a decent parody of spy movies with Mcarthy beforehand and then tried to carry that tone over into Ghostbusters. It's supposed to be fun and wacky but not a parody.

It was really, really, really bad, even when you leave out the emotional baggage that comes with completely wiping out the history of something so beloved.

I'm glad Leslie got paid, I'm happy to see her survive comic view/def jam and still be getting quality work so much love to her as an individual. But if I were her, I would pretend like I was never even in that shyt.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lol we haven’t forgotten what you did Leslie. You blamed black men and became angry at us for your nudes being leaked in the Fappening instead of the whiteboys and now you want to be pro-black and blame Trunp which is a show-in for everything wrong. Just like blame Bush was the phrase 10 years ago. Don’t come crawling to us now, we were the ones who hacked in and dispersed your nudes remember? You cried acting like a victim when white people call you ape but became angry at blck men for not riding for you, Foh c00n :camby:

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol this is just another key example of a liberal negro foot-soldier carrying out the agenda, but when she calls for back-up nobody shows up. Will she blame her fellow white feminists publicly for not backing her? Probably not, she will probably have more vitriol for black men. Feminism needs to go away.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This hideous bytch needs to shut the fukk up
6fbbba0de195e7febbda461d07e2b7ea.png

shes got some nice breast meats though :manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This one will be trash too if that makes her feel any better. :ld:

Exactly.

No fukking logica reason why they didn’t make at least 6 Ghostbuster movies in the 80s/90s aside from egos. Now it’s impossible and all of these reboots will be trash. They waited wayyyyy to long for this, original cast is :flabbynsick: or dead and the prospect of a franchise has been ruined.

That all female cast shyt was a disaster just as a concept.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It must be tough for her considering the way she looks, but when she blamed black men for the nude leak I was done. When she was in the comedy clubs performing black men were the one's who purchased the tickets. Not one white person gave a fukk about her back when she was coming up. Now she's on SNL and making a absolute fool of her self for these white people and now she goes up for them.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Urgh, this film is a classic example of white feminism. The women in the film were doctors, with the exception of Leslie who drove a cab and knew the city really well. Guess they didn't think it necessary to elevate the role of the black person in the film.

And now she is running her mouth off, putting herself at the front of the argument. What are her white co-stars saying? My guess is nothing as they know better than to bite the hand that's feeding them.
Are you serious? :gucci:

This woman is an absolute clown :scust: