Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right or wrong they had their shot...ppl just wasnt feeling it...

Did she feel the same way when she was offered the reboot?
Did she feel it was "fukk the old movies they dont matter" "they gonna reboot with all women itll be great"
:stopitslime:

Trumps a clown...but wtf is the correlation here

:stopitslime:
There is no correlation. Throwing Trump in there gets people talking and people on your side. It’s like comparing shyt to Hitler at this point.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This Is Pathetic, LOL

I'm not even a ghost busters fan at all, but Its like If I I mad superman A Blonde White woman that doesn't even take place in the DC Universe And Batman Is a Short Fat Mexican Woman Odessa whos outfit is pink and white, and she got mad no one wanted to watch that garbage cause it wasn't really superman. and then they make it like it should be and she comes back yellin about Sexism :mjlol:

:whoa:

Justice-League-Gods-and-Monsters-Torrent-Movie-2015-720p-Download.jpg

:cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why would they connect the movie to a shytty reboot that bombed? The franchise was rebooted in order to produce more films in that world, with that all women cast. Due to it bombing they're going back to square one. That's how shyt works.

I loved Ghostbusters as a kid. There was a point where a reboot made sense - it could have been done with Seth Rogan, Craig Robinson, etc. That would have worked, presumably. But making a direct sequel to the original, presumably without the original cast...is retard shyt. Let it go. It was a great movie, the sequel was cool, the cartoon was cool...the end.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
This one will be trash too if that makes her feel any better. :ld:
Yep. They just need to leave it alone. We had a shot at a decent sequel, but Bill Murray had to fukk it up for everybody, then Harold Ramis died. Man went to his grave wanting to do that movie :wow:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Ghostbusters was never this huge IP in the first place
It was like robocop no real point in acting like every 80s franchise has nostalgia tied into it.
This movie will flop too
uhh in the 80s, yes it fukking was (for kids, I don't know about adults)

all my 80s babies can verify (I was born in 83), between the cartoons and the toys, shyt was huge

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
uhh in the 80s, yes it fukking was (for kids, I don't know about adults)

all my 80s babies can verify (I was born in 83), between the cartoons and the toys, shyt was huge
Yea I don't know what the fuk he talking about. They were super popular. Boys had 2 cartoons, cereal, games, and action figures. shyt they damn near did a Slimer spin off b/c he was so popular
Boys gonna fukk around and tell us On Our Own wasn't a hit and not a big deal.