Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Urgh, this film is a classic example of white feminism. The women in the film were doctors, with the exception of Leslie who drove a cab and knew the city really well. Guess they didn't think it necessary to elevate the role of the black person in the film.

And now she is running her mouth off, putting herself at the front of the argument. What are her white co-stars saying? My guess is nothing as they know better than to bite the hand that's feeding them.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If female Ghostbusters doesn't recognize the OG.. and now they're making another chapter in the OG storyline...

Then how could the female Ghostbusters exist..?

Some meta shyt where the Ghostbusters go to the movies to see female Ghostbusters..?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the reboot was funny when I finally saw it. It is insulting to do that without incorporating both into some type of hand off storyline . Not on the same level but think of Star Trek Generations handling to sign off on the STNG cast taking over the ST movie franchise from the originals. Or any trek film really they did a good job with paying respects.