Leslie Jones Slams New 'Ghostbusters' Film: "It's Like Something Trump Would Do"

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's really crazy how people inject TRUMP into every single nuance of their lives out here - even if it's to shyt on him.

I believe a lot of people out here dream about the president as much as they talk about him

It's the easiest way to get Hollywood types to side with you... just shyt on Trump..

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why would they connect the movie to a shytty reboot that bombed? The franchise was rebooted in order to produce more films in that world, with that all women cast. Due to it bombing they're going back to square one. That's how shyt works.

I loved Ghostbusters as a kid. There was a point where a reboot made sense - it could have been done with Seth Rogan, Craig Robinson, etc. That would have worked, presumably. But making a direct sequel to the original, presumably without the original cast...is retard shyt. Let it go. It was a great movie, the sequel was cool, the cartoon was cool...the end.

fukk seth rogan too breh... this all jew, seth rogan, James Franco, Jonah hill, Evan goldberg, Michael cera, Jason Siegel, paul rudd, Andy samberg and directed by Judd Apatow (or any variation of that barmitzvah crew) remake would be shyt

That crew is so white liberal hollywood woke nowadays that we would be watching some type of #metoo infomercial shyt.

They lost it- they in a bubble now.

Judd Apatow all over the airwaves and podcasts talking about evolving and not making LGBTQ jokes anymore..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The funny thing is that I bet her white costars feel the same way but aint saying a word and convinced her to jump off the porch to speak up. Her loud mouthed dumb ass went out on a limb being a spokesperson for how they feel and now watch her ass not get another major part. Black women are gonna learn that white women don't give a fukk about them when it comes to "feminism" and will use their asses like a canary in a coal mine just to get some shyt off and then act like they don't know them when their career is over and done with.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
fukk seth rogan too breh... this all jew, seth rogan, James Franco, Jonah hill, Evan goldberg, Michael cera, Jason Siegel, paul rudd, Andy samberg and directed by Judd Apatow (or any variation of that barmitzvah crew) remake would be shyt

That crew is so white liberal hollywood woke nowadays that we would be watching some type of #metoo infomercial shyt.

They lost it- they in a bubble now.

Judd Apatow all over the airwaves and podcasts talking about evolving and not making LGBTQ jokes anymore..

Meh. The movie could have been made years ago with them, long before they got older/changed their views. 2013/2014 for instance.

Dunno what the Jew stuff has to do with anything tho.