Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see that loss shook him out of auto-pilot

Maybe he can get back focused like he wad last year. It's easy to get caught up in the doom and gloom of the Coach getting fired. But Coach O is not getting fired no time soon. We might as well sick it up and hope it turns around.
It has happen. A few years ago Beliema loss to Toledo and it was rock bottom for him. Arkansas then went on to win a bunch of games and finish with a very solid year.

Maybe the same will happen for O

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This was a bad hire, but most people knew that before they hired him, they can't fire him for at least another year or so. His buyout is 12 million I think. If he isn't able to keep recruiting top classes this will set LSU back years.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He didn't want to be OC
They should've made him want it

tenor.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
LSU will be fine. we lost to app st. but we recovered.

took us about 10 years though :russ:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know. He didnt want the extra stress. But he would have done it if we asked him to. On a side note: what happened to Canada? Why can't he just dial up the same stuff he did last year. What we are doing now look so weak. We do all that personal motion only for the play to get blowed up.
Our o-line is really bad. Espically at tackle

@Pitt he had to great tackles.

It doesn't help that Guice has been hurt

Aranda's fall off is what's surprising

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Our line can't be that bad. There are plays where guys just run straight through like they weren't even touched. Even Syracuse trashy D was looking like the 85 Bears out there. Maybe our guys aren't built for his scheme

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I'm not worried about Aranda. Give him a stud D line with some depth ... some of these young guys get better and more experienced... and he's back in business.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Our line can't be that bad. There are plays where guys just run straight through like they weren't even touched. Even Syracuse trashy D was looking like the 85 Bears out there. Maybe our guys aren't built for his scheme
Aside from Guice we don't have a real home run hitter. I like Drake Davis and Stephon Sullivan but they're deep threats and we don't have the QB with a big arm to give him the ball. Brennan has the arm but he's simply not ready

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm not worried about Aranda. Give him a stud D line with some depth ... some of these young guys get better and more experienced... and he's back in business.
Shii....there were a lot of plays espically third down calls where Aranda was playing checkers while the OC was playing chess with him