Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
My thing is why did we go away from airing the ball. Drake Davis and Sullivan were having their way
I don't know why we running that crappy set with all those tight ends and h backs. It doesn't match up with our personnel. The offense has no direction because our hc is way too hands off (or doesn't really know how to right the ship.) There really wasn't anything wrong with the offense we ran last year, just needed an upgrade at qb.

One good thing is other than Chaisson's, we cleaned up those back breaking penalties.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't know why we running that crappy set with all those tight ends and h backs. It doesn't match up with our personnel. The offense has no direction because our hc is way too hands off (or doesn't really know how to right the ship.) There really wasn't anything wrong with the offense we ran last year, just needed an upgrade at qb.

One good thing is other than Chaisson's, we cleaned up those back breaking penalties.
We cleaned up the penalty but one of the two almost loss us the game

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i think they are still under les miles' spell. the talent we have we should be blowing people out. we don't have depth on defense,and clearly conditioning is lacking. we got a rough stretch coming up very soon and the way we looked last night its gone get ugly in br

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@ReturnOfJudah @invincible1914

Man we are so trash this year :francis:
Catch y’all next year
tenor.gif