Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
On homecoming week

He and Alleva are embarrassing
It's about to be a long year... I feel that same apathy I felt right before Miles got let go. It's the exact same feeling. It's one thing to lose to a better team, it's another to always get outcoached. With Miles, you could see the players trying hard to make it work. But with O, the players look out of it. We have potential first round picks mailing it in. I'm not going to give up on the team, but you gotta be realistic. This isn't like Saban's first year at Alabama. We are going to have to find a new coach eventually. Until then though :patrice:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's about to be a long year... I feel that same apathy I felt right before Miles got let go. It's the exact same feeling. It's one thing to lose to a better team, it's another to always get outcoached. With Miles, you could see the players trying hard to make it work. But with O, the players look out of it. We have potential first round picks mailing it in. I'm not going to give up on the team, but you gotta be realistic. This isn't like Saban's first year at Alabama. We are going to have to find a new coach eventually. Until then though :patrice:
Maybe get Frank Wilson before some other team does

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Exactly, we should have at least brought him for an interview last year. He's a glorified recruiter like Coach O, but at least he knows how to run a program.
But at least he's an up and coming coach that a big program would be willing to hire. No one would have hired Coach O to run their program

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
LES-miles.jpg

Les at the crib laughing

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

:russ: Coach O getting feisty in there

I see that loss shook him out of auto-pilot

Maybe he can get back focused like he wad last year. It's easy to get caught up in the doom and gloom of the Coach getting fired. But Coach O is not getting fired no time soon. We might as well sick it up and hope it turns around.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Made no fukking sense to me why he didn't keep that TE coach who was calling the plays when they were setting all those records last season