Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I stole this from Tigerdroppings, it's cliffnotes of what the meeting with Alleva was about. Some crazy shyt here
That post is a bunch of OWN network drama laced bs that I wish had never infiltrated football. I’m sure those fools on tigerdroppings ate it up though. They stay on their period.

In football, winning fixes everything.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Heard Coach O contacted his recruits that are coming into next year's class to consider looking elsewhere. Just aint looking good for Coach O

The UF kicker saved his job, but he knows he won't be there next year.

It's the booster club members and alumni that LSU won't get a great coach to come there. They control the team not the head coach.

Man I"ve heard some shyt from the insides. It's sad

Coach O being that he was their 4th choice, I"m calling it right now, he will step down, going by all the information I've heard and my sources are coming from the inside of the camp.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Jimbo knew that he wouldn't have complete control over the program

Lane Kiffen knew that from Saban dealings with the booters when he was at LSU

Ole boy that's now at Texas was like hell no.

Coach O thought he could handle it but nah, They are already pressuring him to put the FR QB (which we may see this SAT) Etling doesn't have much longer and I'm sure he knows this. Guice may pick his spots here and there to play, dude isn't really in it.

Boosters and their arrogant fans are the cause for the program to go back to the Gerry Genardo days.

Heard that they meet with Coach O either Tues or Weds and script plays for certain players, brehs, it's a mess, but the W kinds tighten the screws, but a lost this Sat, shyt will start to spew out, watch and see

The red-shirt QB from St. James is suppose to be transferring, he's the better QB (IMO) even after surgeries. Dude is better than what they have now.

It'll be a while before you see another black QB playing for LSU (I could be wrong but I don't see it)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt all that is true. If the boosters had so much control Orgeron wouldn't be the coach here

Who would be the coach then?

Dude they had no choice but to choose him, the other 3 ppl I named turned down the job and they needrf to hire someone to keep those recruits, but since you say the boosters have no control, what coach would they have gotten?

Coach O took over and finished with a good record and had a good showing against Bama, that's why he got his job, the ppl that they wanted didn't want that job because they knew what they were walking into. Noone wants to take on that coaching job with all that's surrounded around them arrogant ass cacs. They feel entitled and feel that they are a superior program and suppose to be winning back to back ships. Nobody wants the boosters/alumni calling the shots

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Who would be the coach then?

Dude they had no choice but to choose him, the other 3 ppl I named turned down the job and they needrf to hire someone to keep those recruits, but since you say the boosters have no control, what coach would they have gotten?

Coach O took over and finished with a good record and had a good showing against Bama, that's why he got his job, the ppl that they wanted didn't want that job because they knew what they were walking into. Noone wants to take on that coaching job with all that's surrounded around them arrogant ass cacs. They feel entitled and feel that they are a superior program and suppose to be winning back to back ships. Nobody wants the boosters/alumni calling the shots
They had a choice to wait it out and see what other name emerged. They weren't forced to pick Orgeron, Alleva made the decision to pull he trigger and hire him. All that talking is just tigerdroppings drama, like the people who were trying to spread rumors about Orgeron and Canada fighting.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
They had a choice to wait it out and see what other name emerged. They weren't forced to pick Orgeron, Alleva made the decision to pull he trigger and hire him. All that talking is just tigerdroppings drama, like the people who were trying to spread rumors about Orgeron and Canada fighting.

A choice to wait on who though?? Who was the next coach that was interested in wanting the job??

If so, don't you think they would have went after that coach instead of waiting for a name to emerge? This is LSU breh, They don't wait on noone, they have the funds to go after who they want, so why wait again? Doesn't makes sense, but it does when you break it down that noone wanted the HC job. Noone wants that job breh with how the setup is setup Lol.

No diss, but you're sounding like that the alumni will let that HC run that job? Lol,

You can look at the last years in Miles tenure and see how things panned out at the QB position, it like musical chairs at that position, some of it being bad play, but most of it being politics. Man them boosters and alumni run that program and no HC wants to deal with that.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

That's who is going to get that job Canada (IMO)

Coach O isn't cut out for it, and 2 more loses (which LSU will lose more than 2) you will start to see things come to light. I'm not just pulling things outta the air breh.

Players are already calling out the OLine coach saying he's ass and isn't all that of a coach. Putting the dude on blast, folks want the FR to start while you have certain QBs that are better than the cac QB.

LSU good days are over, they have this year's class and next year class to eat off of, but if these alumni and booster members continue to get a yes, yes coach, they won't sniff the SEC ship.

Man Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher knows how LSU operates.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Heard Coach O contacted his recruits that are coming into next year's class to consider looking elsewhere. Just aint looking good for Coach O

The UF kicker saved his job, but he knows he won't be there next year.

It's the booster club members and alumni that LSU won't get a great coach to come there. They control the team not the head coach.

Man I"ve heard some shyt from the insides. It's sad

Coach O being that he was their 4th choice, I"m calling it right now, he will step down, going by all the information I've heard and my sources are coming from the inside of the camp.
:martin: Coach O is not walking away from a 12 million dollar or the last head coaching job he’ll ever have which is also his dream job. You ain’t heard shyt! Stop trolling.:martin: