LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
NO the block was an amazing play....all I'm saying is that the block did not DIRECTLY lead to the shot and did not "win the game". It's totally possible Kyrie could've hit that GW 3 even if Iggy gets the lay up.
Even if Kyrie still hit the three, they only would have been up one so GS wouldn't have had to go for a 3pt to tie on the next possession. Steph would have blown by Love if he wasn't forced to stay behind the 3pt line. And they would still have had a chance to go for a win the possession after that too. Bron's block completely changed the game.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Even if Kyrie still hit the three, they only would have been up one so GS wouldn't have had to go for a 3pt to tie on the next possession. Steph would have blown by Love if he wasn't forced to stay behind the 3pt line. And they would still have had a chance to go for a win the possession after that too. Bron's block completely changed the game.
He doesn’t seem to get this concept..such amazing shytty posting :snoop:

I expect that from that retarded bozo @Swagnificent but not from him

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
LeGBT still at it? Only person chasing Jordan is Brady :francis:
5qU1.gif

Thread is not complete without homie here lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
NO the block was an amazing play....all I'm saying is that the block did not DIRECTLY lead to the shot and did not "win the game". It's totally possible Kyrie could've hit that GW 3 even if Iggy gets the lay up.
It directly led to that shot being the go ahead shot which changed the game.

Yall dudes claim others spend energy on shyt but yall spend way too much on some shytty code.

This shyt is boring after a while.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It directly led to that shot being the go ahead shot which changed the game.

Yall dudes claim others spend energy on shyt but yall spend way too much on some shytty code.

This shyt is boring after a while.

No, the block directly led to Bron missing the hook shot. That literally what happened after the block. Then Steph missed a 3, then there was a timeout, then Kyrie hit the shot. All of which could've easily happened if the block didn't happen. Iggy could've hit the layup and Kyrie's shot still would've put them ahead.

Only thing boring is trying to credit Bron 3 points for a block. Kyrie's shot won the game, not the block. it is what it is

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clown lol

Who hit the 3 to put em up 4???
Who blocked the layup that nobody was gonna block when it was 89-89?

you think lil ass Kyrie is gonna block that Iggy layup?:mjlol:

stupid basterd
Also kyrie took the bad shot that cause bron to have the chase down block lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He doesn’t seem to get this concept..such amazing shytty posting :snoop:

I expect that from that retarded bozo @Swagnificent but not from him

The shot put them up, not the block. A whole minute, two possessions and a time out happened in between the block and the shot. Period. Y'all nikkas are obtuse as fukk :mjlol:

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Kyrie could've hit that shot with or without the block period. You can't say "Kyrie doesn't hit that shot if Bron doesn't get the block". I'm not saying the block doesn't have any significance in the outcome of the game, you nikkas give bron 100% credit for what Kyrie did and that's bullshyt because Kyrie shot would've gave them the lead regardless. The block was amazing but it was not "THE" sole reason they won the game or "THE" sole reason Kyrie was in position to hit that shot it is what it is.

If the tables were turned and Kyrie got the block or perhaps a strip steal and Bron hit a 3 a few possessions later you and the rest of y'all would be saying the same shyt you hypocritical fakkits

Also kyrie took the bad shot that cause bron to have the chase down block lol

and Bron took a bad shot right after the block which left Kyrie with the responsibility of putting them ahead:yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

Daps
No, the block directly led to Bron missing the hook shot. That literally what happened after the block. Then Steph missed a 3, then there was a timeout, then Kyrie hit the shot. All of which could've easily happened if the block didn't happen. Iggy could've hit the layup and Kyrie's shot still would've put them ahead.

Only thing boring is trying to credit Bron 3 points for a block. Kyrie's shot won the game, not the block. it is what it is
Again...it led to the game winning shot. It was tied and that block kept it as such. Iggy hits that layup, it changes the specter of things. Kyrie may have felt the pressure to very well go for two.

I don't get yall. Worse is how you guys have circle jerks around this type of stuff while saying others are when its far from the case.

Look at the threads on this board. It's all yall dudes on this shyt repeating the same anti player shyt over and over again while accusing others of being blinded dikk riders.

shyt is atrocious. Site isn't even fun anymore with this dumb repeated shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Again...it led to the game winning shot. It was tied and that block kept it as such. Iggy hits that layup, it changes the specter of things. Kyrie may have felt the pressure to very well go for two.

I don't get yall. Worse is how you guys have circle jerks around this type of stuff while saying others are when its far from the case.

Look at the threads on this board. It's all yall dudes on this shyt repeating the same anti player shyt over and over again while accusing others of being blinded dikk riders.

shyt is atrocious. Site isn't even fun anymore with this dumb repeated shyt.

:comeon: @ the bolded

:unimpressed: @ the rest of the usual whining in your post

NYC Rebel

Daps
:comeon: @ the bolded

:unimpressed: @ the rest of the usual whining in your post
Nah. it's your lazy ass labeling.

It's what you do when you refuse to critically think and want to avoid the obvious I'm spelling out about yall wack behavior in here.

Yall are like Trump supporters.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah. it's your lazy ass labeling.

It's what you do when you refuse to critically think and want to avoid the obvious I'm spelling out about yall wack behavior in here.

Yall are like Trump supporters.

:laff: oh boy back to the "If you dont dikksuck Bron you're a Trump supporter" shyt . Breh says I'm doing "lazy ass labeling" and then throws out some trump supporter label over a bball discussion:dead:

I havent seen that shyt in a while I thought y'all gave up that pathetic reaching :heh:

Like I said before if the tables were turned and Kyrie got the block/steal and Bron hit the 3 a few possessions later y'all would be saying the same shyt I'm saying. None of you would be giving Kyrie full credit for Bron's shot. We all know this breh, y'all really think y'all be fooling us with this shyt :dahell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Kyrie could've hit that shot with or without the block period. You can't say "Kyrie doesn't hit that shot if Bron doesn't get the block". I'm not saying the block doesn't have any significance in the outcome of the game, you nikkas give bron 100% credit for what Kyrie did and that's bullshyt because Kyrie shot would've gave them the lead regardless. The block was amazing but it was not "THE" sole reason they won the game or "THE" sole reason Kyrie was in position to hit that shot it is what it is.
I've literally never "given Bron 100% credit for what Kyrie did". You're projecting. Bron haters are the ones who constantly say "Kyrie saved Bron!" as if Bron didn't outscore everyone else on both teams combined in the last 6 minutes of the game.

Both Kyrie's shot and Bron's block were essential. I rate Kyrie's shot slightly higher cause it came with less time on the clock, though Bron's block also gets a boost because he may have been literally the only player in the NBA who could have pulled it off considering where he was standing when the play started. I've never said that Bron gets credit for Kyrie's shot.

Last edited: